Website glitch since maintenance

Flatbush Flyer

Has anyone with booked future cruises tried to access their O account since "maintenance" was performed a few days ago only to find a message (after logon) that you currently have "no cruises booked."?

If so, selecting "view all booked cruises" will display your future cruises on the next page that appears and all else will be normal.

I ask because I am in correspondence with O's IT Veep, Mike Moore, on this and another issue and it would be helpful if I can confirm that I am not the only person seeing the initial "no booked cruises" on login.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

I also had the same problem. We are booked on the Riviera on 12/2 and it showed initially No Cruises Booked...However, I then clicked on the "booked cruises", it then showed my cruise as it did last weekend (last time I checked). Now, unable to reproduce the No Cruises Booked message, each time I login, it now shows my booked cruise. Using Safari version 9.0

"Update: after clearing cookies, I logged onto site again....again initial message says you have no cruises booked, however, when I selected "show booked cruises" it again takes me to my booked cruise.

Edited by Cruseforme
added update

Our booking has been cancelled !

Thank you for letting us know there are problems with website but we are showing as no booked cruises at all and unable to get hold of anyone until tomorrow (New Zealand time). We did try the Booked Cruises link, and changing our web browser

We were hoping to start booking flights but now don't even know if we are booked for our paid in full cruises. And to add to the 'cancellation' the cruise we booked has now been removed from Oceania website although parts of it are still showing - was three cruises as a Grand Voyage. Vancouver to Montreal in August 2016.

Ahhh ...

Thank you for letting us know there are problems with website but we are showing as no booked cruises at all and unable to get hold of anyone until tomorrow (New Zealand time). We did try the Booked Cruises link, and changing our web browser

We were hoping to start booking flights but now don't even know if we are booked for our paid in full cruises. And to add to the 'cancellation' the cruise we booked has now been removed from Oceania website although parts of it are still showing - was three cruises as a Grand Voyage. Vancouver to Montreal in August 2016.

Ahhh ...

Select "view all bookings" and it should appear. Post your results here.

Same thing here. no cruises show up, but can access them on booked cruises. Also-- should we be able to access and print e-docs? Couldn't find a link for that. Thanks.

Oceania or your TA will send the final docs about 3 wks prior to your cruise

Ahhh ...

There is a spot to add your booking number where is says no booked cruises ...that may work for you

The GV is still on the US website

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/grand-voyage-cruises/vancouver-to-new-york-REG160821A/?sr=%2Fcruise-finder%2F%23sailDates%3D2016|08%23destinations%3Dgrandvoyages%23ships%3DREG

Hi all

Just tried the suggestion of 'View All Booked Cruises' and the same message 'Booking Cancelled'.

Thank you all for coming back to us with suggestions. Most disconcerting for us and hopefully solutions tomorrow when we can get hold of someone.

Mary

Hi all

Just tried the suggestion of 'View All Booked Cruises' and the same message 'Booking Cancelled'.

Thank you all for coming back to us with suggestions. Most disconcerting for us and hopefully solutions tomorrow when we can get hold of someone.

Mary

As someone else mentioned, you could try re-adding under "add a cruise." Make sure you sign out then back in before re-adding.

Note too that O's IT dept keeps an eye on this forum (thanks to Mike Moore, who is tops at customer relations!

Thank you for checking US site for our cruise ... the link you have provided though is showing as Vancouver to New York. We have booked for the Vancouver to Montreal Grand Voyage cruise which was 40 nights.

Have also used our booking reference / number for the online enquiries in trying to locate our booking.

We will just have to wait for tomorrow to speak with NZ Oceania agent. Public holiday here today.

Thank you for checking out for us the cruise on US website, and suggestion for booking reference / number. It's great to be able to have all this assistance and suggestions from fellow Oceania peoples.

Mary

I wonder if it is marketed differently in NZ

I see Vancouver to NYC or San Fran to Montreal

either way I do hope you loss of booking online is just a computer glitch

Best of luck tomorrow

Lyn

Has anyone with booked future cruises tried to access their O account since "maintenance" was performed a few days ago only to find a message (after logon) that you currently have "no cruises booked."?

If so, selecting "view all booked cruises" will display your future cruises on the next page that appears and all else will be normal.

I ask because I am in correspondence with O's IT Veep, Mike Moore, on this and another issue and it would be helpful if I can confirm that I am not the only person seeing the initial "no booked cruises" on login.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Yes, same here, i.e. 'no cruises booked' message but selecting 'view all booked cruises' works. It has been like this for a couple of days.

One of my free booked tours disappeared. Further investigation shows I have 6 excursions booked but only 5 showing.

I then looked at the itinerary for our cruise (Steeples and Spires August 19-Setember 3, 2016). We are no longer stopping in Bremmerhaven but in Hamburg. All the shore excursions are gone for that port including the one we booked. I guess we have to call and get this straightened out.

Terri

I called Oceania to straighten out the shore excursion problem. I might as well have been speaking a language other than English. The person at the other end confirmed that the ship is now docking in Hamburg rather than Bremerhaven.

I wish I could explain what transpired but it is so complicated that I am not sure I could write it down correctly.

Finally I now show that I have one less shore excursion booked.

There are still no shore excursions listed for Hamburg.

If you want a longer explanation, email me.

Terri

Edited by Cruzin Terri

From a look at the map, Bremerhaven is the port (as is indicated by its name) for Hamburg ... much like a cruise itinerary will say "Paris" when you are really docking in Le Havre.

Hamburg is 2 hours by high speed train from Bremerhaven, but it looks like that is because there is no direct railway between the two. It might well be faster by bus or car.

Mura

CORRECTION: Another website indicates it's 2 hours by bus or car, 45-55 minutes from one train station to the other. (Of course you have to get TO the train station.) Perhaps it takes longer on the high speed train because they don't have a direct rail line? Seems rather oxymoronish ... http://www.rome2rio.com/s/Hamburg/Bremerhaven

Edited by Mura

One of my free booked tours disappeared. Further investigation shows I have 6 excursions booked but only 5 showing.

I then looked at the itinerary for our cruise (Steeples and Spires August 19-Setember 3, 2016). We are no longer stopping in Bremmerhaven but in Hamburg. All the shore excursions are gone for that port including the one we booked. I guess we have to call and get this straightened out.

Terri

At least you have notice of the change well in advance & can cancel or make other arrangements for that port

From a look at the map, Bremerhaven is the port (as is indicated by its name) for Hamburg ... much like a cruise itinerary will say "Paris" when you are really docking in Le Havre.

Hamburg is 2 hours by high speed train from Bremerhaven, but it looks like that is because there is no direct railway between the two. It might well be faster by bus or car.

Mura

CORRECTION: Another website indicates it's 2 hours by bus or car, 45-55 minutes from one train station to the other. (Of course you have to get TO the train station.) Perhaps it takes longer on the high speed train because they don't have a direct rail line? Seems rather oxymoronish ... http://www.rome2rio.com/s/Hamburg/Bremerhaven

The itinerary originally said Hamburg with Bremerhaven in parenthesis. It is now changed to only Hamburg. The map for the itinerary for the cruise now shows the Marina going down the Elbe River and docking in Hamburg. Also all the tours for Hamburg if you just look at the port show that they are 4 to 5 hours. This could not be done if they were going to start in Bremerhaven. The representative on the phone confirmed that the port has been changed to Hamburg.

Terri

The itinerary originally said Hamburg with Bremerhaven in parenthesis. It is now changed to only Hamburg. The map for the itinerary for the cruise now shows the Marina going down the Elbe River and docking in Hamburg. Also all the tours for Hamburg if you just look at the port show that they are 4 to 5 hours. This could not be done if they were going to start in Bremerhaven. The representative on the phone confirmed that the port has been changed to Hamburg.

Terri

Maybe a docking spot opened up in Hamburg

These Itineraries are probably put together 2yrs in advance

I guess docking in Hamburg is a bad thing if you wanted to spend time in Bremen

For those trying to get to Hamburg by train or other transport it may be a bonus

YMMD