Serenade Of The Seas

george35

Leaving in 10 days & would like to know any secrets about the ship like where to watch sail-away, places to grab a quick snack, etc, etc. In general anything you liked about the ship.

george35

We watched sailaway from the helipad - great place for it! For a quick snack, I'd recommend Windjammer, Park Cafe in the Solarium, or Caffe Lattetudes. I love the solarium on the Radiance class and think they're easily the nicest in the fleet. Also I love all the glass, great views of the water and the ocean. Don't miss the acrobatic show in the Centrum. Rehearsals can also be observed and are well worth watching.

Leaving in 10 days & would like to know any secrets about the ship like where to watch sail-away, places to grab a quick snake, etc, etc. In general anything you liked about the ship.

george35

Check out the outside seating aft of Windjammer.

You've posted this thread twice. Once here and once at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=48184794 (although at least there you're looking for snacks and not snakes). In case the second thread that I responded to gets deleted

We watched sailaway from the helipad - great place for it! For a quick snack, I'd recommend Windjammer, Park Cafe in the Solarium, or Caffe Lattetudes. I love the Solarium on the Radiance class and think they're easily the nicest in the fleet. Also I love all the glass, great views of the water and the ocean. Don't miss the acrobatic show in the Centrum. Rehearsals can also be observed and are well worth watching.

Leaving in 10 days & would like to know any secrets about the ship like where to watch sail-away, places to grab a quick snake, etc, etc. In general anything you liked about the ship.

george35

just off the Serenade. It's a great ship with good service. Solarium pool was wonderful. But the food was awful IMO, I think they keep that a secret, so my tip to you is budget a few bucks to eat off the ship at some of the port stops.

george35

just off the Serenade. It's a great ship with good service. Solarium pool was wonderful. But the food was awful IMO, I think they keep that a secret, so my tip to you is budget a few bucks to eat off the ship at some of the port stops.

george35

Guess I'll see you on board. Looking forward to the cruise and hope the ship is in good shape. I will miss the Seaview cafe as I liked it for snacks in the afternoon or evening.

Edited by SelectSys

I have sailed on Serenade and to tell someone to eat off the ship at the ports because the food is AWFUL is ridiculous, the food is very good considering they are catering for three thousand guests, there is such a selection of food that I would find it very difficult to find any day where there is nothing i liked.

The windjammer is excelent , such a variety, and the MDR always has plenty to choose from, I am sure you will enjoy your cruise and dining experience

i have sailed on serenade and to tell someone to eat off the ship at the ports because the food is awful is ridiculous. The food is very good considering they are catering for three thousand guests. There is such a selection of food that i would find it very difficult to find any day where there is nothing i liked.

The windjammer is excellent, such a variety, and the mdr always has plenty to choose from. I am sure you will enjoy your cruise and dining experience.

:)