ms Eurodam Sail-Away November 8, 2015

Boytjie

Hi, all! We're on the Eurodam right now and getting ready for the muster drill, then sailing. It will be a two-week cruise for us and we have the Signature Beverage Package, so it should be fun :). Having read all of POA1's advice on the SBP and all of the Chardonnay Sisters' reviews, I feel well-armed with information about how to have the best possible time.

I'll try to do a live blog - we'll see if I last throughout the full two weeks. It will be my first live blog, so I can't predict, but I'll do my best.

Bon voyage!

Priscilla

Looking forward to your reports. Have a great cruise!

I think they said another 10-15 minutes for E.

I have spent my afternoon looking for a hotel in Vancouver for between my two cruises in May. I have spent 6 hours in Vancouver total and have no idea where to stay that is going to be close to places to eat, in a good area, etc. Ugh!

Good to hear, thanks! He and Capt Bos must both like Oz and NZ very much since they both transferred from OSDM when she switched itineraries with NODM

We were told that their experience in Aus and NZ waters meant that they were needed for which ever ship was doing the route.

Hi, all! We're on the Eurodam right now and getting ready for the muster drill, then sailing. It will be a two-week cruise for us and we have the Signature Beverage Package, so it should be fun :). Having read all of POA1's advice on the SBP and all of the Chardonnay Sisters' reviews, I feel well-armed with information about how to have the best possible time.

I'll try to do a live blog - we'll see if I last throughout the full two weeks. It will be my first live blog, so I can't predict, but I'll do my best.

Bon voyage!

Priscilla

We will be embarking as you disembark on the 22nd. ENJOY your cruise!

Bon voyage!

Priscilla

We got off the Eurodam on Nov 1 -- for lour 2 weeks the Internet was HORRIBLE. I usually never buy a package but needed to as I needed to get hold of a friend.

Sometimes it was out for a couple of days at a time.