** LIVE from the Independence of the Seas B2B November 16-26, 2015**

ckrobyn

I wish! The only coffee available to me right now is the stuff in the room, and while some may enjoy it, I don't [emoji52] at least not for the first cup of the day!

Meanwhile, its 5:42AM......where is my ship??????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I told you that you were going to need me.;)

Please say "Hello" to Tom (from Croatia) from Ken and Barbie (my real name is Paulette, but he gave me the nickname). He is on the Guest Relations staff. When we sailed with him back in February he was part of the Cruise Directors staff and did a wonderful job hosting Karaoke.

I've been waiting for your live thread! Signed on and following along....have a fantastic cruise and thank you in advance!

Thanks! I've been waiting too!

Heading to the port at 11 [emoji4]

Please say "Hello" to Tom (from Croatia) from Ken and Barbie (my real name is Paulette, but he gave me the nickname). He is on the Guest Relations staff. When we sailed with him back in February he was part of the Cruise Directors staff and did a wonderful job hosting Karaoke.

I will make a point of looking for Tom at Guest Relations and saying hello from Ken and Barbie!

Ckrobyn thank you for doing this LIVE review. You ROCK!! I'm on LIVE review and regular review OVERLOAD thanks to Trainman, jcKarvis, Aussi??? and GApearl! And I'm loving every hour, minute and second of it. I board the Anthem Sunday and I'm beside myself. I feel like a kid waiting on Christmas morning. You CC are helping me get through these last few days.

This is a WARNING - once you cruise SOLO it is very hard to go back to sharing a cabin. I went solo by accident because my BFFs mom fell ill before our cruise back in 2012. I never looked back. I LOVE IT!! WTW was I thinking. I shared a cabin in May 2015 w/ a friend and she hogged the closet and shelf space. I said right then I need a solo cruise. LOL!! I'll book a solo cruise in a heartbeat now. So be prepared! LOL!!!

Great review so far. Thanks again for spending time to do this.

Hi Robyn,

Great to see you are doing alive report. It's wet and cold here in Seattle so looking forward to pictures of hot and sunny. :)

It won't help you this time but a trick I learned on my last live report was I installed a Eye Fi mobi SD card in my Nikon which automatically downloaded all the camera pictures to my phone (through an app) where I did all my postings. Saved me from shifting them to Flickr.

Onboard the Independence of the Seas with Robyn and the girls. Sitting on our apt balcony having a glass of wine looking at the black clouds and the water coming out of the sky. Couldn't be happier!

Hahaha! You have the best balcony in the ship! [emoji106]