Bourbon and Peach cocktail in Luminae?

cle-guy

Anyone have the name, ingredients, recipe for the Bourbon Peach Cocktail in Luminae?

Curt, how did ask for that drink, (just Bourbon Peach cocktail)and did you find it at other bars on the ship? Leaving on the Summit in a week.

Curt, how did ask for that drink, (just Bourbon Peach cocktail)and did you find it at other bars on the ship? Leaving on the Summit in a week.

It was a cocktail exclusive to Luminae, They had 4 signature cocktails if I recall.

I can't remember the exact name. U think it was bourbon, muddled peach or peach nectar, and maybe soda and a touch of mint..?

It was a cocktail exclusive to Luminae, They had 4 signature cocktails if I recall.

I can't remember the exact name. U think it was bourbon, muddled peach or peach nectar, and maybe soda and a touch of mint..?

Was there any mint in it? It sounds like a peach bourbon smash, or possibly a peach julep - although there is no muddled peach in the julep.

http://www.thekitchn.com/endofsummercocktail-whiskey-pe-63334

• 1 year later...

Luminae wouldn't share and it took awhile to find this recipe but this is how I make them at home: 4 parts bourbon, 1.5 parts each lemon juice and simple syrup, 1 part peach schapps. Shake and strain into glass with ice. Add 2 parts club soda. Stir, drink, make another. Took awhile to find the recipe (Luminae wouldn't share) but I swear thi

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Forums mobile app

Luminae wouldn't share and it took awhile to find this recipe but this is how I make them at home: 4 parts bourbon, 1.5 parts each lemon juice and simple syrup, 1 part peach schapps. Shake and strain into glass with ice. Add 2 parts club soda. Stir, drink, make another. Took awhile to find the recipe (Luminae wouldn't share) but I swear thi

Thanks I will give this a try!

• 4 months later...

Loved this drink and trying to find the exact combination. Our Luminae server on Equinox last week told us the ingredients, but could not share the quantities:

Marker's Mark Bourbon

Peach Purée (Peach Snapps can be used instead)

Lime juice

Simple syrup

We bought delicious Fredericksburg peaches yesterday so will try tonight.

FYI - this was our first Celebrity cruise and we loved it. We have a 14 day booked on Reflection next December. We are loyal to Royal and have 5 booked through 2019, but think we will end up 50-50 split with Celebrity