Website Down?

Five5

I have tried every which way to get past the Book Now screen where it freezes. I can log in and view current bookings and do searches, but nothing else.

I have tried both Safari and Google Chrome on an iPad (just in case the IT techies are monitoring our woes).

If it's not fixed soon we'll be switching to a different cruise line.

I called and was told to go to the website and go to the top left corner and click the little bar things , then click check in. This will bring you to a page and on the right side it will ask for your last name , booking number, ship and date. Once you do this you can see your resservation .

This worked for me Too(able to get into my Res)-thanks for posting-I also called-I wonder why they did not tell me this-Silly that you need to jump through these hoops to get to your res.

They should just bring back the old website-and I mean the old-old site from 10 years ago

Edited by harry0

Nothing is working for us on our home computer. So sad and so frustrating.

Tried clicking Learn More, but there was no way to book on that page. Also, I do not know how to refresh from screen to screen???

Joanmarie

When you're on the page that wont stop loading hit the refresh button up on the address bar or F5 on your keyboard.

It's just ridiculous that we have to try diffrent methods to get into our resservation , why don't they just fix the dam problem already ! It's been messes up for almost a week, and from what I've read this is nothing new with them. I don't care who's using what , the website should work for everyone especially when you have a resservation and or need to check in. ...totally unexceptional !

Edited by Midwestgal

Retired LEO--hitting the F5 button worked!! I don't understand it, but am so grateful to you for answering my post. Have a happy Sunday.

Joanmarie

OMG.......after FOUR days of trying ......this is ALL I had to do????

THANK YOU THANK YOU.....IT WORKED:):):):):)

I'm glad it worked out for you. From now on you should be able to get in with no problem. :)

I reckon they are loading up a sale. Was looking at a cruise. Couldn't get in on the RCI site, checked out an online aussie TA, and an hour ago it all showed up, now all the categories on my cruise are sold out, and some are showing at $900,000 plus.

Something is in the wind. Or there is a funny smell about the website. :)

Fixed it.:cool:

Yes, correct - promo, of the usual "sale". Hasn't fixed the booking part yet for me though. I just want to get past the first "book now" page, and see the prices. Still not loading for me though. I did try ringing, but the price they gave me was a fair bit higher than an online TA, so I will have a look at the online TA option if we decide to go ahead.

Oh well, had a semi-sudden inspiration to book a short getaway with the half off deposit in the 11th hour, couldn't get the website to retain my login info (I kept typing it in, hitting Submit or whatever the button is called, page would refresh and still my info was not pre-populated). Tried multiple browsers, Incognito mode, F5 F5 F5 and still couldn't get that info pre-populated. The Cyber Monday sale is over now, and with that I avoided an impulse purchase on an ordinary short cruise that I'm no longer interested in after all this hassle. Thanks Royal for saving me money!

I am sooooo happy to report that mine is working again! I was unable to get into anything for nearly a week. Yesterday I was pleasantly surprised to see I actually could open my reservation. I hope all of you had the same experience and are able to search or get into your reservations. Let's hope the fix is a permanent one for all of us.