Website Down?

Five5

When I go to the website- it says "OOPS, it looks like Royal Caribbean is on vacation, don't let that stop you from booking, call us at......

That is the message I get from the AUS site too. It is a mess. I can't get dates to work. I can't find a cruise I was holding. The search function is flaky. I thought Celebrity website was awful but this is really the pits!

Same here- I even tried on our Chromebook using a Private window and no luck-

Please post an example of a ship and sail date that you are trying to price. I'd like to try pricing the same exact sailing.

Please post an example of a ship and sail date that you are trying to price. I'd like to try pricing the same exact sailing.

BR 4 nights 2/16/17 or EN 4/25/16 also 4 nights. I tried browsing in a private window, still no luck

Edited by molly361

I just called their website assistance line. They are aware of the problem but there is no time line as to when it will be fixed:rolleyes:

They could make that a permanent recording on the website assistance line.

I too am still frustrated. Like others, I get to Book Now and the screen just shows loading, but it never loads. We are not very tech savvy, but husband wonders if it is a problem with an older version of Explorer. Will call Royal, but would appreciate any help. Thanks.

Joanmarie

We have to agree that this makes no sense.

We've had NO issues on several different types of devices, both land based and cellular access.

Additionally when I contacted my friends from Oregon to Florida and NONE of them had any problems booking on Royal.

Don't know what to say at this point. :confused: