Website Down?

Five5

Trying to get into my reservation-I wanted to fill out waivers for my grandkids-Does not let me-says to call for assistance-I did-Rep said I might not be able to do it at all-but check in a few days

REALLY?

Edited by harry0

Did you try it using a private window or incognito?? I had to do it that way to get it to work

Yea, tried Private Browsing on both IE and Firefox. Still can't get to cabin selection day 4. Say goodbye to the Goodbye Turkey Sale. Say hello to the turkey website. :rolleyes:

Edited by Big_G

Worked ok for my wife and I last night around 6pm mountain. Booked a four day on Majesty last night for Dec. 2016. Can't say it was the smoothest experience ever, but we booked it.

Windows 10, Firefox

Edited by TomAceEsq

Please post an example of a ship and sail date that you are trying to price. I'd like to try pricing the same exact sailing.

Allure of the Seas, Feb. 12-19, 2017. Nassau, St.Thomas, St. Martaan

Trying to price out Owners suite with adjoining standard balcony room vs Royal Family suite. (4) adults total.

Or any other possible options to keep the 4 of us enjoying cruise together, but also maintaining some level of privacy.

The one couple has a tighter budget and second couple "skies the limit"! :)

I can search BUT I cannot get into my reservation. Is anyone else experiencing this? The reservation is there, but it cannot be opened.

I havent been able for a while now-3 days-and I leave Friday for a Sunday cruise!

Not worried just annoyed

Trying to price out Owners suite with adjoining standard balcony room vs Royal Family suite. (4) adults total.

Or any other possible options to keep the 4 of us enjoying cruise together, but also maintaining some level of privacy.

I see OS cabins available but none with a balcony next to it also available. There are some JS cabins available with a regular balcony next door. RFS is not listed online - I think you have to call for that.

Biker, who uses the RCI UK for all research and then goes to the US if needed for booking.

Edited by Biker19

Balconies: $2263 to $2503

Did not see the RFS. Prices are total, with taxes.

Have not been successful using any browser. Been calling RCCL for 4 days and the 99% of the reps claim that there's no issue with its website and saying it's must be my computer. Even escalated the call to the Resolutions dept. and was told the same thing.

Not wasting any more time. Moving on and checking other cruise lines as RCCL apparently doesn't care that there's an issue with it website.

Have not been successful using any browser. Been calling RCCL for 4 days and the 99% of the reps claim that there's no issue with its website and saying it's must be my computer. Even escalated the call to the Resolutions dept. and was told the same thing.

Not wasting any more time. Moving on and checking other cruise lines as RCCL apparently doesn't care that there's an issue with it website.

I gave up too, ended up booking with NCL.

Just tried to access Royal's site on our home computer,and same problem exists. Not able to price or book anything. Stays frozen after clicking book now!! This is really unbelievable. Talked to an agent in Oregon, and she said they are having problems also. What a mess!! Happy to have our daughter's tablet which seems to be working fine.

Joanmarie

Amanda-Where is the private button you are talking about on the iPhone? I've tried everything, different computers, different browsers, nothing will let me book.

Open your internet safari browser on iPhone. The click the small double square box on the right hand bottom corner. This will give you an option of clicking private. A new window will open and then it should work.

Just tried to access Royal's site on our home computer,and same problem exists. Not able to price or book anything. Stays frozen after clicking book now!! This is really unbelievable. Talked to an agent in Oregon, and she said they are having problems also. What a mess!! Happy to have our daughter's tablet which seems to be working fine.

Joanmarie

I used Chrome and Explorer with the same results.

Then I clicked Learn More under Book Now. This solved the problem.

I can search BUT I cannot get into my reservation. Is anyone else experiencing this? The reservation is there, but it cannot be opened.

I called and was told to go to the website and go to the top left corner and click the little bar things , then click check in. This will bring you to a page and on the right side it will ask for your last name , booking number, ship and date. Once you do this you can see your resservation .

This is what I've been getting for the last two or three days.

I have Been gettig this with FireFox since my last two Updates for Royal's Main Page BUT if I go to my Bookmark for C&A Login NO Problems

Edited by Swath