Website Down?

Five5

I too am still frustrated. Like others, I get to Book Now and the screen just shows loading, but it never loads. We are not very tech savvy, but husband wonders if it is a problem with an older version of Explorer. Will call Royal, but would appreciate any help. Thanks.

Joanmarie

I'm in the tech savvy compartment and still having issues. Used different versions of Explorer and FireFox along with three different versions of windows. Cleared cache, cookies turned off fire walls and antivirus/malware in addition to using different computers that were virgin to RCL. Same results.

Still screwed up here. Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. Have tried home net, Mifi, and tethering phone. NOTHING works. Can't price/book anything (or at least what I'm wanting too).

Was able to do online check in and print set sail pass earlier. With that great success I'm now not able to access my reservation/s. Really getting annoyed. I think this is day 3 now?!

How are the rest of you doing?

It's the security. If you look up on the address bar, mine had a little shield in the right side so I clicked it and it said royal can't be trusted. Lol. I clicked trust anyway and it has worked ever since.

It's normal for the website to be insecure (http) until you log in. However, once you are at the username/password prompt, you should have a secure (https) connection.

Still no luck, Day 3.

I Can go through the steps of choosing cruise, but can't get any further into the booking process, cabin selection, etc.

Tried: Mac, IE, Incognito, Chrome, and various WiFI connections.

Just read last post about security error, but I cant find that error?

This is so aggravating.

It's not a security issue. This morning the site was back up and working for me, I did some mock bookings to check, and it was working fine. Just now, it is back to doing what it did previously, locking up once I select a specific cruise. Nothing has changed on my end as far as security settings, etc. The only thing different is it's now 7 hours later, and their website is non-functional again.