Mail from Concierge of IOS

berylde

Exciting news! Executive Chef and his team would like to offer a scrumptious breakfast exclusive to our Suite Guests in Chops Grille on Deck 11. Stop by and let our wait staff spoil you with their personalized service. Breakfast service: Days at Sea from 8:00 am to 10:00 am and Port Days from 7:30 am to 9:30 am. The Chops will still be a privileged venue at Lunch time as a seating area for Suite Guests between 11:45 am to 02:00 pm.

Received e-mail from Sunil yesterday with summary of suite amenities. This was one of them. I didn't know about this. Is it new?

Exciting news! Executive Chef and his team would like to offer a scrumptious breakfast exclusive to our Suite Guests in Chops Grille on Deck 11. Stop by and let our wait staff spoil you with their personalized service. Breakfast service: Days at Sea from 8:00 am to 10:00 am and Port Days from 7:30 am to 9:30 am. The Chops will still be a privileged venue at Lunch time as a seating area for Suite Guests between 11:45 am to 02:00 pm.

Received e-mail from Sunil yesterday with summary of suite amenities. This was one of them. I didn't know about this. Is it new?

We had this when we were on the Indy last week and it was amazing! Great food and great conversation!

This is my favorite suite perk of all. On the ships that it is possible, to be able to take food out of the WJ alone and eat in Chops is great. It is our meeting place for the family for breakfast and lunch. This way we don't need to aimlessly wander the place looking for each other!

Cooked to order breakfast is a nice touch to an already great perk!!

I miss this when sailing on a ship its not possible.

We are sailing on the Independence in an Owners Suite 12-14-15. Do you know if they cook lunch to order, or that you just bring your food from the Windjammer to Chops?

If possible could you send me a copy of your e-mail? J1val@aol.com

Thank you

We're on this Indy sailing in a GS as well..see you onboard!

Mark

I don't know if Jewel will have it, but unfortunately Junior Suites get no real suite benefits on board. We have just done another JS on Voyager, and have done JS on Radiance and Rhapsody, and the real Suite benefits start at Grand Suite. JS gets a silver card for recognition, whereas all other Suites get a gold card. JS also get Suite priority boarding. Someone correct me if there is anything else for JS?

Edited by goodycruising

I don't know if Jewel will have it, but unfortunately Junior Suites get no real suite benefits on board. We have just done another JS on Voyager, and have done JS on Radiance and Rhapsody, and the real Suite benefits start at Grand Suite. JS gets a silver card for recognition, whereas all other Suites get a gold card. JS also get Suite priority boarding. Someone correct me if there is anything else for JS?

Dbl points, plus Coastal Kitchen on Oasis

Edited by John&LaLa