ALLURE Health Questionaire

You fill it out while the rep processes your pictures. Not a big deal and it must be filled out the day you sail, not before. Literally, it takes 10 seconds to complete.

^ This. Exactly. :) And speaking of keeping it healthy, take your own pen to avoid using the pen that, literally, thousands of people before you have used. :p

^ This. Exactly. :) And speaking of keeping it healthy, take your own pen to avoid using the pen that, literally, thousands of people before you have used. :p

However, I have seen people complete the form and then board the ship coughing and sneezing- so is the form really effective?

Edited by Cruise a holic

However, I have seen people complete the form and then board the ship coughing and sneezing- so is the form really effective?

Notice the form asks about fever AND that sort of symptom. They don't care about a *cold*. They care about more serious things.

We always fill ours at and hand them in with our docs, passports and credit cards. We always date it the day we board.

Here is a link for you to print and complete. If you feel better you can always date it and sign it in front of them. But I've had check in personnel thank us for having it all ready.

And for the person who commented always seeing people sneezing and coughing. Of course, people are not going to be truthful regarding being sick or not and risk not being allowed to board.

CLIA-Pre-Boarding_Health_Questionnaire_Form[1].pdf

We always fill ours at and hand them in with our docs, passports and credit cards. We always date it the day we board.

Here is a link for you to print and complete. If you feel better you can always date it and sign it in front of them. But I've had check in personnel thank us for having it all ready.

And for the person who commented always seeing people sneezing and coughing. Of course, people are not going to be truthful regarding being sick or not and risk not being allowed to board.

This very OLD versions of the forms... the lasted one has information regarding EBOLA and also question the ladies if are pregnant.

IMG_2097.jpg

You will need to fill it out when you check-in. All cruise lines ask the same thing

This very OLD version of the form is from 2011 and also from DISNEY CRUISE... the lasted one has information regarding EBOLA and also question the ladies if are pregnant.

Edited by Sea_Salt_Sailor

Some people do have allergies- but some guests have hacking coughs-red noises and it is evident that they are sick- but come on the cruise and I am sure do not state that they are sick. It is evident in the theatre when it is very quiet and you hear the usual chorus of bronchitis type coughing. People plan on taking a vacation have made lots of provisions and spent a lot of money-so they will go on a cruise regardless of their health concerns.

This very OLD versions of the forms... the lasted one has information regarding EBOLA and also question the ladies if are pregnant.

I used this one in September, no problem.

Does anyone have a link to the Allure Health Questionnaire form ?

Thanks in advance' date=' and yes, I know they will be readily available at check-in, but why not have it ready when we get there !!![/quote']

they do NOT accept pre filled out ones. we were done filling it out before they finished processing our passports.

and how in hell do you know what your status will be ahead of time?

they do NOT accept pre filled out ones. we were done filling it out before they finished processing our passports.

and how in hell do you know what your status will be ahead of time?

We fill out the morning of, if I can't tell how I'll be in 2 hours I have more to worry about than filling out the form !!!

Its called being prepared !!!

Some people do have allergies- but some guests have hacking coughs-red noises and it is evident that they are sick- but come on the cruise and I am sure do not state that they are sick. It is evident in the theatre when it is very quiet and you hear the usual chorus of bronchitis type coughing. People plan on taking a vacation have made lots of provisions and spent a lot of money-so they will go on a cruise regardless of their health concerns.

Again, look at the form. It's general cold symptoms AND a fever. To answer "yes" you have to have *both*.

People with bad coughs, as long as they don't have fevers, are perfectly fine to cruise.

Again, look at the form. It's general cold symptoms AND a fever. To answer "yes" you have to have *both*.

People with bad coughs, as long as they don't have fevers, are perfectly fine to cruise.

My point is that many people are sick and are not honest when completing the form. We were recently on a cruise ship and a man who was honest and said he had a cough was pulled aside I believe he was to be cleared by the ships doc to be sure what he had wasn't contagious.

Edited by Cruise a holic