What cabin am I in?

Redtravel

Having requested luggage tags and never received them, I decided to go into My Celebrity and print them myself. I logged on to My Celebrity. Every time I try to get into my reservation, I get the wait 20 minutes message. I cannot access my reservation and cannot print luggage tags. Frustration???? Celebrity's web site is terrible. This is the first time that this has happened to me. Anyone else have similar experiences?

Having requested luggage tags and never received them, I decided to go into My Celebrity and print them myself. I logged on to My Celebrity. Every time I try to get into my reservation, I get the wait 20 minutes message. I cannot access my reservation and cannot print luggage tags. Frustration???? Celebrity's web site is terrible. This is the first time that this has happened to me. Anyone else have similar experiences?

No, the rest of us love the site and never have a bit of trouble with it. It must be you:p:D;)

No, the rest of us love the site and never have a bit of trouble with it. It must be you:p:D;)

No, it is not Redtravel, I can get my express pass but still cannot order my luggage tags, still says they are not available. We cruise in Feb.

Edited by If only

No, it is not Redtravel, I can get my express pass but still cannot order my luggage tags, still says they are not available. We cruise in Feb.

Are your Edocs showing? They show 49 days or less before the cruise. If you booked flights with Choice Air then EDocs & luggage tags show about 28-31 days before your sail date,

According to Celebrity their system for ordering luggage tags is basically gone. Do not bother ordering them. Just bring your reservation with cabin number and have a porter tag them. takes under a minute.

We are on the Reflection in early February and ordered our luggage tags on line 3 weeks ago. Since they had not arrived as of yesterday, I called the Captains Club and the rep I talked to said they were having problems with their web site, (whats new??) but would order them right away and I'd receive them in 5 to 7 days. Time will tell if the Captains Club rep is better than the website!!

I leave on Saturday and had the same issues, I tried ordering them on the website, didn't work then called and was told they were ordered, didn't receive them. I finally called the Captains Club and received them yesterday so am good to go. Advise don't mess around, just call the Captains Club.

I leave on Saturday and had the same issues, I tried ordering them on the website, didn't work then called and was told they were ordered, didn't receive them. I finally called the Captains Club and received them yesterday so am good to go. Advise don't mess around, just call the Captains Club.

After reading about issues with luggage tags on roll call and thread I called Captain's Club and was told that any tags ordered withing the past 2-3 weeks probably would not be sent as system crashed more or less. They are well aware of the issues and just as upset as we are but it is out of their hands. Until corporate wakes up and hires someone who knows how to fix the system the employees and we their loyal cruisers are at the mercy of the new ITs they hired to fix the broken system. No use complaining or fussing at the agents, just call Captain's Club and order your luggage tags. I tried to print mine but that didn't work either. They are in the mail.....whatever that means.

Are your Edocs showing? They show 49 days or less before the cruise. If you booked flights with Choice Air then EDocs & luggage tags show about 28-31 days before your sail date,

We have had E Docs for about a week now, but did book with Choice Air going. I called Captains Club & they advised they would send them in the mail but have not received yet. I think if you call Celebrity 5 times you would get 5 different answers.

Edited by If only

My cabin # is on my reservation receipt. I never got into my reservation. The wait 20 minutes keeps popping up. I sail Saturday. No luggage tags, a disfunctional website, and phone call waiting times that are absurd make me womder what else will be missing or disfunctional on my upcoming cruise. If this was my first time cruising with Celebrity, I would be a wreck. However, I am elite+ and very upset with the SYSTEM. I recently saw a posting that the web site would be fixed soon.

About as "soon" as we go to Mars.

My cabin # is on my reservation receipt. I never got into my reservation. The wait 20 minutes keeps popping up. I sail Saturday. No luggage tags, a disfunctional website, and phone call waiting times that are absurd make me womder what else will be missing or disfunctional on my upcoming cruise. If this was my first time cruising with Celebrity, I would be a wreck. However, I am elite+ and very upset with the SYSTEM. I recently saw a posting that the web site would be fixed soon.

Last Nov we are at our pre-cruise hotel and I start looking for the luggage tags, no where to be found. I left them at home! :eek:

Get to Port Everglades and the Porter has hundreds of them in his pocket ready and waiting for ding dongs like me:D

We got our luggage in the cabin before the other 2 couples we were with. All in side by side Aqua cabins. Go figure.

Bottom line, yea they are pretty, but don't mean a hill of beans nor help the luggage arrive any faster. Don't be concerned.

EW