Liberty of the Seas Drydock

Nice views of her this morning from the Galveston cruise cam before CM covered her up. :D

Switched to the Emerald cam and it is focused on her too. Looks like there is a big crane right over her. ? Last minute work/touch ups?

Nice views of her this morning from the Galveston cruise cam before CM covered her up. :D

Switched to the Emerald cam and it is focused on her too. Looks like there is a big crane right over her. ? Last minute work/touch ups?

Thanks for the heads up on the other webcam. :)

422e380f27e4bcf6d156c1e43dc970ae.jpg

On Liberty in Oct. Have no confidence that adding more cabins will not result in longer lines at everywhere, and less space for public rooms. They can only carry so many workers, another restaurant has to be staffed and that cuts down on staff in other restaurants. Royal is doing this on a lot of their ships and on Celebrity, and they are losing a lot of us. I really think Oct is my last on the line-dance music, service, food and lots of other things have been steadily going downhill for a long time.(Diamond perks are nice though!) Having better luck so far on Celebrity, tried Princess for first time in Jan. and was really impressed there-(Caribbean Princess). I think Royal is moving away from older (65) guests.:(

I was on Indy and then on Freedom about 3 months later last year. Indy did not have the extra rooms and freedom was just out of dry dock with the extra rooms. We didn't experience really anything different what so ever. What's another 100 maybe at most 200 people in the grand scheme of things?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Does any one know if they are adding Izumi, we really enjoyed it last year on Navigator. Booked the Ben & Jerry Sweet for the first time so hope it will still be there with perks.

Please let us know when you find out! Have it booked in October and was curious as well.

Usually the work continues all the way until they dock and right before passengers board. Most likely removal of a crap ton of garbage dumpsters ect.

We're sailing on Liberty next Sunday Feb 14th. If anyone knows if VOOM internet is now available and can report back, we'd be mighty appreciative! Thanks!

Not supposed to be on there until June unfortunately. Love it, it' so quick.

I just saw the photo/video of the front of the ship....now I know what everyone was referring to. I have to say I unfortunately think it is ugly. :mad:

Well, it's not Norwegian Epic ugly, but it is a step in the wrong direction.

Well, it's not Norwegian Epic ugly, but it is a step in the wrong direction.

Nothing on God's ocean is Norwegian Epic ugly, but now that I see it in its final incarnation, I have to agree it looks a little (well, a lot) like an afterthought stuck on her. However, Carnival Magic there in front of her is no movie star either! I don't expect her looks to affect my enjoyment of our cruise on March 6th at all. :)

Pat

please post a link to the Emerald cam!

Maybe I'm wrong but it looks like St.Tropez has been expanded. Now I don't mind the added rooms so much. Also, are you sure those are RCCL Liberty mino golf course or Carnivals? Looks like Carnival to me but if they did keep the mini golf course and it looks like that. Great job.

Edited by VikingCrown555