Liberty of the Seas Drydock

I don't think it is the issue of adding them. I think they have had major issues with keeping them working and keeping supplies for them. Seems they are more of a hassle than they are worth!

If you really meant to ask if the Navigator got The Freestyle machine while in Texas ...... The answer is NO, for the same reason as above. The Voyager before her did not have them either!

Doesn't seem to be any issues keeping them working in Florida ;)

I just realized how perfect the placement is of those slides, while waiting you can watch people on FlowRider. Waiting in a line won't be so bad after all :)

It's perfect placement because it's something to distract people from wanting to do the Flowrider. :D

Thanks for another pic, can't wait to see her in person soon. I wonder what the slides end into small pool? We should see video soon

The Cyclone and Typhoon twisting water slides on the port side will end with typical exit areas (like the ones on the left of the photo below on the Harmony of the Seas).

a60a450407f58a80b9109b96cf69be1e.jpg

This video shows the end / exit area of the Tidal Wave, a Boomerang style water slide, on the starboard side of the ship:

http://www.wiegand-maelzer.com/en/company/video-gallery/boomerang/

Edited by Lloyd555

I'm so excited to get to hear about the changes. We will be on Liberty in July. I'm disappointed to see they won't have the Freestyle machines. We love them. :(

I'm still holding out hope that maybe they'll get them until we get reports from next week's cruisers.

I believe the same, but in an aft position vs a midship position. Liberty will not have the Abyss "dry" slide though.

If the one on Liberty, which is much wider, is an inner tube slide Harmony does not have one.

On Liberty in Oct. Have no confidence that adding more cabins will not result in longer lines at everywhere, and less space for public rooms. They can only carry so many workers, another restaurant has to be staffed and that cuts down on staff in other restaurants. Royal is doing this on a lot of their ships and on Celebrity, and they are losing a lot of us. I really think Oct is my last on the line-dance music, service, food and lots of other things have been steadily going downhill for a long time.(Diamond perks are nice though!) Having better luck so far on Celebrity, tried Princess for first time in Jan. and was really impressed there-(Caribbean Princess). I think Royal is moving away from older (65) guests.:(

This morning Liberty is off the coast of FL just east of Miami on the way to Galveston. Looking forward to sailing on the ship on Feb. 21!

We are on the same cruise. Have you joined our roll call?

Does anyone know what time Liberty is scheduled to come in?

Edited by Beachiekeen