Liberty of the Seas Drydock

I don't think it's as bad as Epic, but I don't think it looks as nice as it used to.

First time I saw Epic was several years ago, probably her maiden season, and she was soooo ugly it literally stopped me in my tracks. From the pictures we've seen I don't think the new rooms will look too bad on Liberty, but I'll be able to see for myself March 6th.

Pat

This may be asked and answered but I can't find it at the moment... Any word if Liberty will get Voom?

Has not been specifically mentioned by Royal that Voom will be added as part of the dry dock.

This may be asked and answered but I can't find it at the moment... Any word if Liberty will get Voom?

Saw on here back a ways that Voom wouldn't become available until June or July for some reason, not with dry dock!

Also seen written many time that there will be NO Freestyle Drink Machines on Liberty!

For what it's worth, we are specifically going on this ship in August because of the upgrades. We are booked in the new balconies on 12. We were on Freedom last August and really liked the ship. However, no one wanted to go on the exact same thing again.

I actually think the location of the new slides is a good idea. They will be up near the flow rider at the back of the ship in an area that is not already too crowded.

I love these boards because they really show you how many opinions are out there. I have been able to make informed decisions about my vacations and enhanced my enjoyment dramatically.

Freedom has had Freestyle forever. They even had the ones before they became Freestyle. They were useless. What Freedom got this spring was a beer dispenser :D

But it failed to deliver :(

Ahh yes that's right. And the "self-serve" wine machines in vintages. Also useless and never worked while we were onboard.

Thanks to all for the pictures and the video. I do think the slides could have been done more tastefully. On Disney they have a clear tube, nice touch.

I think I saw somewhere that the slides will have LED lighting inside them for cool effects which would make sense why they aren't clear. I cant remember where I saw so not for sure.

I think I saw somewhere that the slides will have LED lighting inside them for cool effects which would make sense why they aren't clear. I cant remember where I saw so not for sure.

It may have been mentioned for the Harmony slides

Is Liberty really not getting freestyle machines yet? How tough can it be to add those?

I don't think it is the issue of adding them. I think they have had major issues with keeping them working and keeping supplies for them. Seems they are more of a hassle than they are worth!

Did Liberty of the Seas get Free style soda machine

If you really meant to ask if the Navigator got The Freestyle machine while in Texas ...... The answer is NO, for the same reason as above. The Voyager before her did not have them either!

I'm monitoring Liberty on Marine Traffic. I expect her to be leaving Freeport by at least Thursday. It should take her 2 days to get back to Texas.

Maybe she will start out soon.

Let us know when you see her moving!

That would be different.