Worried about the snow? Here is all the information that you need.

LOL We arrive in NY on the 8th April I wonder if the snow will still be there?. Sunny is Western Australia and a nice warm 30 degrees celcius :D

Keep warm guys

Gee, thanks for rubbing it in..:p

Right now I'm looking out my window at snow and it's 20 degrees Fahrenheit, which translates to -7 Centigrade for our friends Down Under.

I guess I shouldn't complain too much. My countrymen near our nation's capital are about to get buried in more than 2 feet (60 centimeters) of snow..

Will my cruise in April be cancelled if it snows this weekend? I am worried about all those people who will miss their cruise and end up on the following weeks cruise resulting in such a backlog over the coming months. :eek: :p

There is no "backlog" when it comes to cruising. They do not put those people that miss a cruise due to bad weather on the following cruise. If they miss their cruise, they miss their cruise.

You will be fine for your upcoming cruise in April.:D

There is no "backlog" when it comes to cruising. They do not put those people that miss a cruise due to bad weather on the following cruise. If they miss their cruise, they miss their cruise.

You will be fine for your upcoming cruise in April.:D

I'm pretty sure he was joking

That's great Carol!

What's not so great were my chances to make it to Baltimore for the Grandeur this Sunday...... Luckily I was able to come up with a plan B

Supposed to take Greyhound from Richmond to Baltimore but the route to D.C., the transfer point, is now canceled! Might try to drive up if roads seem okay.