Glass blocks

setsail

What do other C&A members do with their status pins? To wear them (regardless of level) seems showy to me, but personally I wear very little in the way of jewelry and accessories. I have mine sitting on a shelf at home, collecting dust.

Don't get me wrong, it's a nice gesture from RCI, but they're of little practical value to me. Too bad you don't get a choice of amenity instead.

When I'm presented with a block that I already have I find either a honeymoon couple or a 1st time cruiser and give it to them.:)

I've been lucky enough to trade our doubles with folks who have blocks that we don't have.

We should be getting our D+ pins on our anniversary cruise next month. I say should, because as of yet we have never gotten any. Same for the blocks. Out of them when we were eligible, told to call C&A. We did, but said it was too late, nothing they could do. It would have been Serenade but I sure am not going to pay to have it. Already did that for all the cruises to reach that stage.

Personally, I'd rather have something like a specialty dining credit than a laser-etched glass block. I've already got too many chotchkies at home and am trying to cut down. Would rather make the room on my shelves for various collector LEGO sets I have waiting to be assembled :D

A friend picked one up at Goodwill for about $1, likely from an estate. I've had a few duplicates that I have had success in trading for ships I had been on.

M

I'm fine collecting them as we sailed, but I wish I could have gotten an Enchantment. Really don't feel like driving down to Miami now.

My guess is active cruisers. Given some of the asking prices, they are trying to finance a future cruise. :)

A few months back there was a set of pinnacle club luggage tags on there for 3$ and change. I posted on cc about the tags and the next day the price had been bid up to 29$ and change:D

I'm fine collecting them as we sailed, but I wish I could have gotten an Enchantment. Really don't feel like driving down to Miami now.

There are a lot of people with multiples of Enchantment blocks. If you had a duplicate I'm sure you could find someone who would like to trade.

There are a lot of people with multiples of Enchantment blocks. If you had a duplicate I'm sure you could find someone who would like to trade.

No doubt, but I don't have duplicates yet. Maybe an Oasis down the road. The next three or four are pretty much locked up with existing bookings

Not really sure what a "block" is or what you do with it.

Most of the other stuff people are selling is just junk the cruiseline gives away.

I think we just gave a big box of stuff to Goodwill recently.

However I did like the small ship models and we bought about 4 of them.

But like typical cruiseline fashion, they jacked the prices up & up till it was no longer worth it...

Edited by matj2000

Not really sure what a "block" is or what you do with it.

Most of the other stuff people are selling is just junk the cruiseline gives away.

I think we just gave a big box of stuff to Goodwill recently...

I'm guessing if you aren't familiar, you probably don't have one.