Glass blocks

setsail

They weigh about 2 pounds. I like them. You are supposed to get one when you reach 140 cruises points and then every 70 points thereafter

We only have around 55 points. Guess that's why I never seen them before..

Cocoa Beach? My In-laws have a place there.

At the Royal Towers, it is off N Atlantic just a few blocks south of the Publix.

We're due to get our first at the end of our 12-day anthem cruise. Do we ask for it on board the ship? We're driving, so not a huge problem getting it home.

I'd speak to the Loyalty Ambassador early in the cruise and ask how they typically distribute milestone blocks. This will make sure that you are on the list to get a block.

We only have around 55 points. Guess that's why I never seen them before..

Cocoa Beach? My In-laws have a place there.

At the Royal Towers, it is off N Atlantic just a few blocks south of the Publix.

That's our building :eek:

We got our first block on Allure and will be getting our second on Anthem in April. I'll keep them for now, but once we retire and probably cruise more often, I'll start giving them away. As for pins, I have them somewhere. The only ones I know for sure where they are is the D+ we got on Vision in Dec. Well, really I have most of them. Our D ones I accidentally threw away on EX. It was a members' cruise and we got so much paper that I just swept it all in the trash can completely forgetting they were there. We don't wear them anyway, except I did wear my D+one to the top tier party on Vision, but that was it. They'll stay home from now on.

I'm not sure why anyone would buy the pins. They don't get you anything or into any events since you have to have your status on your seapass or an invite.

Edited by BND

There are 2 blocks for sale and plenty of instant status pins if one is looking

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Royal-Caribbean-Ship-Collectibles/165752/bn_3023512/i.html

Ok. You made me look.

I think that this one is my favorite. :eek:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Royal-Caribbean-Cruises-BLUE-NEW-BLANK-Seapass-Card-/371545667732?hash=item5681d8f894:g:x08AAOSwuMFUYsFO

s-l64.jpg

We're due to get our first at the end of our 12-day anthem cruise. Do we ask for it on board the ship? We're driving, so not a huge problem getting it home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd speak to the Loyalty Ambassador early in the cruise and ask how they typically distribute milestone blocks. This will make sure that you are on the list to get a block.

Anthem just delivers them to your cabin. The LA, Iulia, is on Deck 4 next to Guest Services. Just check with her early in the cruise.

:)

Nooooooooooooooo. My kids want them. (they seem to break them at an alarming rate). I'll get them from you on my next stop in CB!!! :eek:

I'd be happy to deliver some to you on our next trip to visit the in-laws. (My wife grew up in Merion)

That's assuming that I can sneak the the glasses out of the house without her noticing! ;):D

Ok. You made me look.

I think that this one is my favorite. :eek:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Royal-Caribbean-Cruises-BLUE-NEW-BLANK-Seapass-Card-/371545667732?hash=item5681d8f894:g:x08AAOSwuMFUYsFO

s-l64.jpg

Think we can try to print our own and try to sneak on board? Wink...wink...

Why on earth would anyone think that's a useful item? I do save all of ours, but at least they mean something.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's our building :eek:

How about that, that is really crazy.

We get down there quite often for a visit. It is usually pre-cruise for any FL voyages we make.

Their place is in the B building I think, 7th floor.

Last name is Ciarpella.

Maybe you know them??