"LIVE" from the Brilliance of the Seas 2/18 and 2/22 BTB

niksmom630

DH and I had the best time on BOS in January. My favorite spot was the pub. Dusan is a bartender there from Serbia. He had a great personality and made my bar time fun. I enjoyed going in the daytime when the place was slow. Used my drink package to sit at the par and play on my tablet.

Welcome to day 3... 😊 I am super behind on photos, and at 4 minutes per photo, I may just set them to all upload this evening.

We had an AWESOME day at Nachi Cocum and I have many photos but I'll limit my commentary because I definitely over served myself... 😝🍻

The seas were a bit energetic yesterday, but thankfully most of our group managed to fight off seasickness. I enjoyed it actually....

F5122215-B059-4D2F-9130-91EFB8541A32_zpspds5p88j.jpg

Wifi is not at all cooperate today 😡😡

The captain...

B207EFE2-02B3-42D3-A7DA-FA5284A19742_zpsn9w40t8i.jpg

Cheese plate from C & A.....

0B6E8797-981E-4CDB-AA82-B46BA1DCA792_zps35z4upsn.jpg

Our towel creation...cabin steward is awesome....

189C01F7-DFD4-4E26-8536-840E92D6A7BD_zpshxu1ki82.jpg

Well, I have many more photos, hopefully I'll have some success later

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Chris, glad you had a good time at Nachi. We have been there 3 times and enjoy it. We have never left there thirsty, unhappy, or hungry.:)

Edit: you going back there in a couple of days.

Edited by A&L_Ont

Chris, glad you had a good time at Nachi. We have been there 3 times and enjoy it. We have never left there thirsty, unhappy, or hungry.:)

Edit: you going back there in a couple of days.

Actually, Andrew, our plans for the next Cozumel stop are to stay on board, and we are doing a second beach day in Grand Cayman at the Royal Palms....

Are any of these photos appearing? All I see is the broken links to photobucket on my last post 😳 wondering if I should attempt any more this evening or call it a night!

Chris, I see the photos. On the last page there was a cheese plate, Captain picture, towels legs coming no out of your toilet. Also some wave photos.

The photos under the skyway bridge look great too. My mom is at her place in Sarasota from r the winter not to far away from there. She is not missing the weather back here at home.

Keep up the posts, I'm following along.

Andrew

Day 4! I'm going to try and post as many photos as I can this morning....suspecting there are not many people hogging the WiFi at this early hour....😂

Pool photos in the evening...

7EF7174E-1FF1-433F-8230-C0B423E57BA6_zpsbi9qk80p.jpg

10BC709A-4012-410F-BECA-A809F1F46059_zpsud3en37f.jpg

7875D542-4523-44DC-B2A0-C3CA9157A082_zpsoum83dqu.jpg

8334DEC4-D6F9-43CD-BEC5-BDB8635C5C92_zpsvpgyfbyp.jpg

Our group took part in several activities...parasailing, snorkeling, and massages...I'll report back n that later...I'll also upload the menus from Nachi

C95384A2-A636-413F-8497-C628BC6B0C57_zpskauhe1vm.jpg

Parked next to Indy...

F7C567B2-7C41-4749-A922-89B2227A7A23_zpsc1nd543b.jpg

55A8F376-19E6-4A05-890C-335EEFEAE37C_zpsy0cad9qi.jpg

Menu

3CEF13D8-6327-4AD2-A36D-DCAB5E57E66D_zpsqjpdbq6l.jpg

F74C5651-95A6-4A90-9B5C-019EE52C3E11_zpsfo3rn3us.jpg

Sight seen parked next to Independence yesterday... 😳😳😂😂

Notice balcony furniture moved inside the stateroom to make room for the mattress...

A7A40AD9-09DD-446C-A8DF-74405FA264DC_zpsbhuad6xf.jpg

Sign by the pool deck...

18C70E6E-ED46-41AB-92C8-53E261CC5C54_zps26giwje6.jpg

More later....

Besides Kronos, have you experienced any other entertainment? I've emailed RCCL for a list of entertainers for our sailing on the 27th, but haven't had a response. I'm specifically interested in the Schooner Bar.

Sure am enjoying your live report! Thanks for taking the time to share your vacation with all of us.

Cathy

Hi Chris, We are packed and our ride to the airport is in 90 mins!!! We will be in Tampa tonight and can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!! You have been killing me with these photos! I hope the weather is as great as it looks for our sailing with you. Say hi to everyone and see you in 24 hours!!! Love you guys! :)

Thanks for the Nachi menus, I'm deciding on my lunch there in a few weeks!:D

When in doubt, order one of each....😊

Hi Chris, We are packed and our ride to the airport is in 90 mins!!! We will be in Tampa tonight and can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!! You have been killing me with these photos! I hope the weather is as great as it looks for our sailing with you. Say hi to everyone and see you in 24 hours!!! Love you guys! :)

See you tomorrow, Lynn! Frosty beverage waiting! XO

Here is the turnaround info....glad you are all enjoying the photos...more this evening or tomorrow...wifi seems particularly ornery today, guessing lots are hopping on to check travel arrangements, etc. There is a definite issue with Apple products and RCI wifi...will explain later...off to see if I can get the kids boarding passes printed at the Concierge lounge before dinner, then have an appointment at the photo studio for our family photo!

28B7B15D-34EC-4A64-8DC7-E35338C38B68_zpsu4tm1vf5.jpg

Edited by niksmom630