C & A exclusive membership news! New Sailings for 2017!

slyster

So, it seems like the key is to call rather than do it online. I'll have to be calling anywaze since I'm changing two existing reservations to hopefully get a Southern Caribbean B2B on the Adventure. I'm hoping for an AFT balcony as well. Just a couple more weeks to wait!

The travel agents on this forum will announce when the new itineraries are being loaded, that's when we know it's time to call.:)

Edited by clarea

We have only had any contact after writing a letter. I am surprised to hear they actually got in touch with someone after a survey. Our last survey did not have enough space for all the words we had, and neither did the online contact form :( Letter is in the post now. :(

Getting back to the subject, that is disappointing to hear that they are selling on board before they honour yet another of their benefits of loyalty :( Their love of newer customers is becoming more and more apparent.

I always compose my additional survey comments in my word processor program ahead of time and copy and paste it into the comments section at the end of the survey. I am quite wordy and do an extended comment section, and it always fits to whatever length comment I write. I wonder if your survey for Australia is different?

I agree with you about RCI's love of new passengers taking priority over repeat guests.

Edited by travelgoddess1

I always compose my additional survey comments in my word processor program ahead of time and copy and paste it into the comments section at the end of the survey. ...

Same here Karen, I've used too many websites that error out after I've typed in a long response.

You can find out if the cruises for 2017 are open by just going to the website and search for an Alaska cruise in 2017; for instance July 2017.... If they are not open yet, the months on the calendar will still be blacked out. If they have been announced, it will show all the Alaska cruises for 2017.

Most likely, they will not show up until Tuesday or Wednesday..... But, if you want a specific cabin/date, check OFTEN. The prime cabins (corner aft...) go fast.

I just jump in ... we will also book ALASKA 2017 ...

I'm watching for hours now ( german time...) - and yes - we are looking for this special cabin also. it look likes it will not be possible for us.. :o

never got an email where they say it open for C&A earlier ( we're Diamond)

I just jump in ... we will also book ALASKA 2017 ...

I'm watching for hours now ( german time...) - and yes - we are looking for this special cabin also. it look likes it will not be possible for us.. :o

never got an email where they say it open for C&A earlier ( we're Diamond)

Keep looking afterwards, even if you see that cabin gone. I think a lot of people book/hold a few dates and then drop them a few days later. The first few days they open, it's a booking frenzy.

Keep looking afterwards, even if you see that cabin gone. I think a lot of people book/hold a few dates and then drop them a few days later. The first few days they open, it's a booking frenzy.

Yes i will do,

last year in Australia we had 8672 , it was a great cabin.

that's plan B...C... any of this after cabins. :rolleyes:

This is the first I've seen about the 25th. I was hoping when I read week of 22nd that they would actually be out on the 22nd, but I know in past experience the day varies.

This makes sense because their "wow sale" is the 20th-24th. Although I wonder if C&A members will be allowed to apply that to a new Alaska booking tomorrow?

Thank-you. Those Pacific Coastal cruises at the end of the Alaska season look interesting.

I agree. I would love the overnight in San Francisco! I'm not sure I can swing flying to San Juan in February and then Vancouver in May and then over to the west coast again for Seattle in September.

Sometimes you can get these cruises really cheap. But I think I've seen them mostly "last minute."

I agree. I would love the overnight in San Francisco! I'm not sure I can swing flying to San Juan in February and then Vancouver in May and then over to the west coast again for Seattle in September.

Sometimes you can get these cruises really cheap. But I think I've seen them mostly "last minute."

We are doing the Sawyer Glacier and the Coastal (with overnight in SF) this year, as a B-2-B. The pricing was/is "reasonable", but not what I would consider "really cheap". Nice itinerary.

N Ray H

We are doing the Sawyer Glacier and the Coastal (with overnight in SF) this year, as a B-2-B. The pricing was/is "reasonable", but not what I would consider "really cheap". Nice itinerary.

N Ray H

Come to think of it, I think it was a Princess itinerary or maybe NCL for the coastal that I saw last minute. I actually don't think it was Royal. And this was for last fall. That B-2-B sounds really nice. Unfortunately, I don't get a ton of time off work but next year I do get a 3rd week so I'll be able to do the Alaska with some time in Vancouver beforehand and at least another cruise or two at other times of the year.

Despite being Diamond and signing up for emails several times, I cannot convince Royal that I want to hear from them.

I'm with you. For years I have been signing up but never receive an email. I suspect that they have a "do not email" list and that I am on it because I unsubscribed a decade ago. But I do not know how to get off of the list.

I am on a ship and cannot get into attachment.

Are there prices for Explorer May 15 ,19 and 26?

Is it also showing Pacific Coastal for September?

Thanks for the help.

There are no prices yet. No new itineraries have been loaded onto Royal's website.

The PDF files just descibe the itineraries and dates that are coming, but no pricing.