I'm Presently On The Eclipse - Any Questions?

Im A Happy Cruiser

Did anyone replace Perry on the Eclipse?

I read about his departure, but I don't remember if the thread mentioned a replacement and I haven't been on the Eclipse since his departure. I'll be back aboard in three weeks and can let you know, but perhaps someone else can chime in with a more timely response.

Just got a text alert from celebrity saying that the CDC alert for zika may effect upcoming cruise leaving March 6th. Any word from on board?

That's a standard text/email that they send out in situations like this. If you don't acknowledge the email, you'll get another and then another until you do. They are just being cautious. I'm on the 6th March sailing also.

Edited by Lotus Girl

Recipe for Tropitini from the Martini Bar: Equal parts of Grey Goose vodka, Bacardi lime flavored rum, Blue Curacao and pineapple juice. Add ice, shake and strain into glass. I hope your wife enjoys her drink while thinking of her cruise that just ended!

I'd like to share what a wonderful day we had yesterday which was our wedding anniversary. Arnel, our butler, set up a beautiful table on the balcony for our breakfast. He also presented us with balloons, fresh flowers and a very nice bottle of champagne. Since we had overnighted in Curacao we had a beautiful view of the city while we ate breakfast. Then we walked into town for a little shopping and to walk across the draw bridge. When we returned to our room around 1 PM we found a huge chocolate cake, more fresh flowers and a nice bottle of wine waiting for us...courtesy of the Michaels Club Concierge and our butler. Last night, after our meal in Murano, the maitre'd and our server presented us with another chocolate cake!!!= We had it sent to our room where we later shared part of it with our butler. It had been a day we will remember for a long time!

Hello Ruth,

Thanks so much for the Tropitini recipe, Mrs. Ham is very happy and sends her thanks as well. I'll be shaking, straining, and pouring this Friday evening.

A belated happy anniversary to the both of you, sounds like you had a GREAT day !!! Any day with TWO chocolate cakes has to be wonderful.

George

For recent Eclipse cruise Elite members, were vouchers for drinks used or was the lounge open for cocktails?

It would seem that there would be a large number on these 2 week cruises.

Vouchers were used on the Feb. 7 Eclipse cruise.

Hi there, really enjoying your posts. We are on Eclipse in April. It has been a few years since we last used Celebrity.

Would you know if Balcony staterooms still offer umbrellas and binoculars? Does Celebrity offer a Coffee Card - also a Chef's Table Dinner?

Thank you in advance.

Is it possible to take a picture and post it of the Celebrity Today which has the 14-day schedule on it? i.e. looking to see which nights are Evening Chic

If someone could tell me in simple words how to post a picture, I would be happy to do this. (I've tried several ways to post pictures but have had no luck!)

I can tell you that our chic nights are the first full day at sea (first Monday) and the next to last night at sea (second Friday night).

If someone could tell me in simple words how to post a picture, I would be happy to do this. (I've tried several ways to post pictures but have had no luck!)

I can tell you that our chic nights are the first full day at sea (first Monday) and the next to last night at sea (second Friday night).

Go to the bar at top of page click on "Photo Gallery"

Go to bar under advert far left hard to see as in red "Upload Photo"

Click on "choose file" Then choose your photo to upload from you computer.

Click on "Upload/Submit"

Click and highlight the link in "Direct Link" e.g http://pictures.cruisecritic.com/data/518/ST_Davids_Day.jpg Copy link using Ctrl + C

Now add to your post by clicking the "Insert Image button" a new box appears.

IN box highlight the http:// and delete now add link using Ctrl + V

ST_Davids_Day.jpg

Click OK Hay Presto you have photo (I HOPE).

Today is our fifth port day in a row so have stayed rather busy. Tomorrow and Saturday I will look back over this thread and answer all questions that have not been addressed either by myself or fellow CC members. I will also "try" to follow snowyboys directions for posting pictures!!! I also hope to review various aspects of the cruise and the shore excursions we've been on.