Luggage Tags - Print in Color

Think of it this way. The tags have your floor, location on the floor than a room number are easily seen by the sorters. Color codes help the sorter to sort the bags faster, but they still touch the bag, an sort it. They don't toss it to the side because it is a different color.

You get the bag the same speed either way.

On a related note, once we're on board and decide to just check off ourselves, we keep the luggage in our room before disembarking but do we have to tell anyone the night before we just plan on leaving on our own that morning?

On a related note, once we're on board and decide to just check off ourselves, we keep the luggage in our room before disembarking but do we have to tell anyone the night before we just plan on leaving on our own that morning?

Go to guest services to request self disembarkation. We always self disembark and I think you're given a ticket with the meeting time and location for your group. Time will be early, just after the ship is cleared.

I like to have a little fun with them....still a kid I guess so I color mine the right color with markers usually. It's worked so far. We always seem to get our luggage just after the room is ready or not to long after.

I always print in black and white unless I'm printing my luggage tags. They differentiate the decks by color and honestly it looks better. I never ha d a problem with my luggage a so I will continue printing them in color