Seating

renesir

Should not be a problem. Just ask when you enter the dining room. You will note when seated that most of the 2 person tables are right next to other tables though.

We have traditional dining on our July cruise. For breakfast can we get just a table for two?

Yes. We always request a table for two and our request is always honored. We are early raisers and get to the MDR early.

Edited by davekathy

We have traditional dining on our July cruise. For breakfast can we get just a table for two?

Yes!!:D

We were on Pacific Princess for 34 days in Dec/Jan and the waiters knew we wanted a 2 top for breakfast within a couple of days. When we walked into the MDR for breakfast, we were shown to the same table everyday.

When we ordered all we had to say was "this is a cereal day" or "this is an omelet day" and the food was quickly ordered. Coffee and tea came without having to ask.

It was great!! Like having your own private waiter:cool:

You can if they have tables for two. Some ships don't offer them in the DR.

All Princess ships have tables for two in the breakfast dining room. Some have more than others.

Edited by caribill

Yes, they try to steer us to a shared table, for a few days at least, but we just politely repeat our request for a table for two. I'm not at all sociable before I've had my breakfast and a large pot of tea. :D

Princess uses moveable dividers to turn 6 tops into two 2 tops for breakfast and lunch, so there are actually more 2 tops than at dinner. I like these tables better than the close together 2 tops. Even though there are people on the other side of the divider you don't feel like they are part of your table.

Yes, they try to steer us to a shared table, for a few days at least, but we just politely repeat our request for a table for two. I'm not at all sociable before I've had my breakfast and a large pot of tea. :D

Princess uses moveable dividers to turn 6 tops into two 2 tops for breakfast and lunch, so there are actually more 2 tops than at dinner. I like these tables better than the close together 2 tops. Even though there are people on the other side of the divider you don't feel like they are part of your table.

I Don't recall seeing the dividers. Can someone post a picture of one.

Thank you,

Tony

There is no dedicated DR for TD diners for breakfast or lunch. There will be one DR open for all TD and ATD diners and it is open seating. As others have posted, you should be able to get a table for two, even if it the two of you are seated at a table for four.