Don't want pulldown bed

Please tell me if my thinking is correct: When looking at inside or outside cabins on RCL, three or four people in a cabin is indicated by a cross or other symbol. If you are a couple who just wants a cabin for two, the best choice is a cabin without the 3-4 people symbols. Is that correct. My thinking is that I've had cabins with pulldown beds on the wall and they are just a nuisance (hitting you head on them). Is my thinking a good way to avoid pulldowns?

The two of us have been in cabins with pull down beds, but they have been in the ceiling and not obvious. Maybe they stick out on certain classes of ships?

This is my thought as well. We have had cabins with a pullman. The attendant pulls them down at night if needed, then puts them back into the ceiling during the day. When put away you would not even know it is there.

Please tell me if my thinking is correct: When looking at inside or outside cabins on RCL, three or four people in a cabin is indicated by a cross or other symbol. If you are a couple who just wants a cabin for two, the best choice is a cabin without the 3-4 people symbols. Is that correct. My thinking is that I've had cabins with pulldown beds on the wall and they are just a nuisance (hitting you head on them). Is my thinking a good way to avoid pulldowns?

No, it's not correct. They don't pull down the bed unless there is a passenger to pull it down for.

They fold down from the wall on Empress. Made sure not to book one of the symbol cabins for the two of us for our two upcoming sailings on Empress.

Sent from my Lenovo A5500-F using Tapatalk

It's always better for a couple to book a two person cabin in a location that they like instead of booking a cabin that fits three or four passengers. If a customer needs a three or four passenger cabin and only two are booked for that room there is a possibility where the original passengers would be moved to a two person cabin to accommodate the larger group.