Recent photos of empress of the seas in dry dock

Hello Peeps,

Please make sure you are going into the roll calls section and signing up for your roll call! I see a lot of comments on people who are on certain sailings, but definitely not in the roll call. Would be cool to get something organized :):)

I hope they are not planning on leaving the funnel area blue.

I'm thinking that they are painting it due to all the scaffolding set up around it.

I'm thinking from all of the pics I continue to see, that they might just be keeping it blue??? Thoughts? Agree/ disagree? Instagram shows a few other pics not seen on here, and it's definitely still blue. Interesting.....

I'm thinking from all of the pics I continue to see, that they might just be keeping it blue??? Thoughts? Agree/ disagree? Instagram shows a few other pics not seen on here, and it's definitely still blue. Interesting.....

Maybe it's a new look they're trying out? The newer ships (the Quantum class in particular) are starting to use more blue on the exteriors instead of the old turquoise.

Maybe it's a new look they're trying out? The newer ships (the Quantum class in particular) are starting to use more blue on the exteriors instead of the old turquoise.

I'll leave it at this: dark blue funnel = NCL.

Also, dark blue C&A Logo on a dark blue funnel?

I'll leave it at this: dark blue funnel = NCL.

Also, dark blue C&A Logo on a dark blue funnel?

It looks like the c&a symbol is white in the pics too. Maybe money saving tactic? I dunno. Unless they plan on painting the funnel white and then the symbol blue? That would be silly tho.

It looks like the c&a symbol is white in the pics too. Maybe money saving tactic? I dunno. Unless they plan on painting the funnel white and then the symbol blue? That would be silly tho.

Oh, yeah. I originally thought that it had a sort of white wrapping on it, but it might actually be white.

But if it was a money saving tactic, I would think they would've left the hull the same color.

I think the hull was probably in dire need of some paint anyways from some of the pics I've seen.

I wonder if they will be putting the fuel saving special paint on the bottom of her hull like they've done with all the other ships in recent dry docks?