Just off Emerald Princess 3/10 to 3/14

wesport

After reading about the spring breakers on the Emerald, we slowly scanned the line at embarkation and were relieved to see a normal variety of cruisers in line.

Embarkation: Left the house in fort lauderdale at 11;00am. In our cabin at 12:15. Had priority embarkation, so it was quick and efficient.

MDR: Food was excellent at every meal. Only had to wait shortly for a table for two at dinner.

Crown Grille: Had dinner here the first night. Was excellent.

Entertainment: Magic to Do!!! Wow. what a great show. The rest was standard fair with a singer and comedian. The other stage production was also very good with the Emerald singers and dancers.

Staff: As usual everyone was superb.

Shipmates: I don't know what it was, but this was the friendliest bunch of cruisers I have ever sailed with. Everyone we came in contact was gregarious and friendly. Made the short trip special.

Only port Grand Cayman. A beautiful breezy day with great shopping.

Didn't try SHARE restaurant, but will try the next time.

Really enjoy these short getaways from Princess.

After reading about the spring breakers on the Emerald,

Shipmates: I don't know what it was, but this was the friendliest bunch of cruisers I have ever sailed with. Everyone we came in contact was gregarious and friendly. Made the short trip special.

Maybe they were relieved there were no Spring Breakers.:D:eek:

Thanks for posting your review. We won't take a short cruise unless we can do it back to back with another cruise. But we don't have the advantage of being able to drive from our home to the port in less than an hour.

After reading about the spring breakers on the Emerald, we slowly scanned the line at embarkation and were relieved to see a normal variety of cruisers in line.

Embarkation: Left the house in fort lauderdale at 11;00am. In our cabin at 12:15. Had priority embarkation, so it was quick and efficient.

MDR: Food was excellent at every meal. Only had to wait shortly for a table for two at dinner.

Crown Grille: Had dinner here the first night. Was excellent.

Entertainment: Magic to Do!!! Wow. what a great show. The rest was standard fair with a singer and comedian. The other stage production was also very good with the Emerald singers and dancers.

Staff: As usual everyone was superb.

Only port Grand Cayman. A beautiful breezy day with great shopping.

Didn't try SHARE restaurant, but will try the next time.

Really enjoy these short getaways from Princess.

Thanks for your report.