E Docs

GerScot

When should I expect to receive e docs? We are sailing on Reflection out of Rome on 25 April.

Was wondering when we'd get our edocs for 30 April sailing but if you don't have yours yet I guess we'll be a while yet. In case you didn't know you can't order luggage labels anymore if you live in the UK. We had to print ours from the edocs booklet for our TA on 17 April. We did however buy the cruise luggage tag holders from Amazon. They have a set of 8 specifically to fit Celebrity and RCCL luggage labels.

When should I expect to receive e docs? We are sailing on Reflection out of Rome on 25 April.

At 49 days prior to sailing, our Reservations system automatically issues guest documents for finalized bookings - the guest documents are called Guest Ticket Booklets.

Was wondering when we'd get our edocs for 30 April sailing but if you don't have yours yet I guess we'll be a while yet. In case you didn't know you can't order luggage labels anymore if you live in the UK. We had to print ours from the edocs booklet for our TA on 17 April. We did however buy the cruise luggage tag holders from Amazon. They have a set of 8 specifically to fit Celebrity and RCCL luggage labels.

Thanks Sanday, I was aware and have also bought the same luggage tags from Amazon.

At 49 days prior to sailing, our Reservations system automatically issues guest documents for finalized bookings - the guest documents are called Guest Ticket Booklets.

Thanks. Do these go direct to TA as I have not received them and we are sailing in 39 days?

Thanks. Do these go direct to TA as I have not received them and we are sailing in 39 days?

The e-docs would have been sent to your TA who should have forwarded the notice from Celebrity that they are available. I would call your TA.

Tried that but they are not showing in My Celebrity.

Just received an email from Celebrity with edocs. Hope yours turn up soon as our cruise is 5 days after yours. Ours are also available through my celebrity. We booked directly with Celebrity so I don't know if that makes a difference.

Sandra

We are on he same sailing and received an email with "Guest Vacation Documents" on 7th March.

We booked direct with Celebrity and not through an agent.

We are on he same sailing and received an email with "Guest Vacation Documents" on 7th March.

We booked direct with Celebrity and not through an agent.

Thanks, will contact TA today to find out.

• 3 weeks later...
First time cruising in a while. Do I only need to print out xpress pass?

Yes, you only need the xpress pass for checkin. Edocs are nice to have and for information only, we usually print the side with the bag tags and delete the rest.

Does anyone know the purpose of edocs?

I'm not sure what is going on with the website but our TA told us edocs were available to download but they were not showing. Called TA and they emailed them to us. We leave on April 30th. The U.K. Website still doesn't mention that luggage tags are no longer being sent but just says they will be available some time within two months of departure. Talk about confusion!

We print only the essentials from the e docs and save the full docs on our laptop or where we can access them if needed...esp the ins provisions. Easy to print just pages you need.

In Jan we got our e docs on time, but never confirmation that tags would be sent.after we clicked on tab to order them...happened to quite a few on our roll call. Calling in to request them did the trick They were sent out almost immediately !

Hope U.S. cruisers can still get them mailed out...they are nice and sturdy.

Edited by hcat

Tried that but they are not showing in My Celebrity.

Hi,

If you have printed your Xpress pass then you may be able to print your guest ticket booklet. I printed Xpress pass when it said I could do that but had no guest ticket booklet showing on my celebrity. I called Captains Club who e mailed me another copy, they are not automatically sent at least in UK.

David

Hi,

If you have printed your Xpress pass then you may be able to print your guest ticket booklet. I printed Xpress pass when it said I could do that but had no guest ticket booklet showing on my celebrity. I called Captains Club who e mailed me another copy, they are not automatically sent at least in UK.

David

It's a bit of a joke at the minute. Regular cruisers know the problems and sometimes how to get round them but what about cruisers new to Celebrity? I thought their focus was now on enticing new customers.

Compare the lack of functionality, and info inconsistencies online at diff spots (& and via telephone) to our cruise some yrs ago on Cunard..we received a lovely booklet with all the info...even included the dress suggested for each night with full explanation of how to implement or opt out! Really enhanced our anticipation of an elegant cruise!

Recenty the focus on X is more about getting bookings rather than the post booking experience...online review of booking,, booking excursions, & cust svc on ship, They need to realize there should be more !

Edited by hcat

• 2 weeks later...
We've gone past 49 days but still no edocs for us, really need them as our transfer vouchers are in them. May have to contact celebrity again.

So rang celebrity and now got them but transfer voucher missing. Rang celebrity again who said oops will send and haven't. I will get it, I'm determined.