Can you travel at the last minute? Jump on this!

I am going to keep telling myself the brochure means $649 JS, then $649+ for OS. So I am not disappointed.

Last time the sale listed both a JS and OS for the same price someone came on the board and reported that they were told by RCL that the price was a STARTING price, not the price for both categories.

That said in the past when you saw more than one price listed as the same it meant that BOTH categories were for that price.

Just a heads up in case that happens again. Good luck

Last time the sale listed both a JS and OS for the same price someone came on the board and reported that they were told by RCL that the price was a STARTING price, not the price for both categories.

That said in the past when you saw more than one price listed as the same it meant that BOTH categories were for that price.

I was able to use my lady's phone and on the fine print it says price is based "Best Available Excluding Deluxe"

So that means D1, D2 etc. Are all priced the same but the $649 price is starting price for JS and will increase from there, hopefully a GS will only be $700 or $750 cause I would do that still but knowing RC they will be charging the current price and call it a "sale"

That's the way I interpret the document, but we will see Monday.:)

You better keep an eye on prices every few minutes. On our April 28 TA cruise on Jewel, the inside cabin price just dropped to $449 for 15 nights, outside to $499 and balcony to $699. That is crazy and its lower than what is showing for the weekend sale

These prices are not a deal for solos. Still charging double.

Celebrity has 150% solo supplement for their Tuesday TA sales. A couple of weeks ago $900 solo for a balcony.

Norwegian has $499 solo price Tampa to Copenhagen.

Lots of lines and ships going over to Europe.

My next sailing with Serenade was on that list, the price I paid for one of the 3 corner aft D1 balconies is even lower than the D1 balcony listed on that last minute sale flier.

In real estate, it's LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION.

In cruising, it's TIMING, TIMING, TIMING.

Just be happy that you bought early enough to get a great price.

You better keep an eye on prices every few minutes. On our April 28 TA cruise on Jewel, the inside cabin price just dropped to $449 for 15 nights, outside to $499 and balcony to $699. That is crazy and its lower than what is showing for the weekend sale

That IS the price for a balcony, which is what I was referring to when I started the thread.

$699 pp for a 15 night cruise in a balcony cabin? Yes, please!

(no, I can't go. Daughter getting married)

These prices are not a deal for solos. Still charging double.

Celebrity has 150% solo supplement for their Tuesday TA sales. A couple of weeks ago $900 solo for a balcony.

Norwegian has $499 solo price Tampa to Copenhagen.

Lots of lines and ships going over to Europe.

Keep cruising, Maryann. When you hit 340 points, you'll only pay 150%.

And $1398 for a balcony cabin for 15 nights is still under $100 a night. For solo. Still a good deal.

IMO

YMMV

:)

Strange things are going on with the pricing of this cruise...

Yesterday using a very popular online website saw a Guaranteed Balcony cat X for $486.50 pp plus tax. 30 minutes later it was gone...

Today it popped up again and we booked it! Couldn't resist a balcony on a Transatlantic for less than $33 pp/nite...Now it's gone again!

Has Christmas come early, or is it a Halloween trick or treat?