Menus, get your menus here!

killsport

Hi all. Back today from Silhouette. I've posted all the menus from Murano, Tuscan Grille, Lawn Club Grill, Qsine and Aqua Spa Cafe on my blog:

http://travstrat.blogspot.com/2017/03/celebrity-silhouette-specialty.html

Thank you rcoasterz for taking the time to post this. I'm sure many will appreciate being able to see these menus!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Thank you

So useful

Eric

Hello all! Just returned from a very enjoyable cruise on the Silhouette. I took pictures of menus (dinner, drinks, specialty) when I could. You should be able to view them using this link to my google photos album.

https://goo.gl/photos/kbWoo3hRLaURB3LU6

If you can't see them, let me know and I'll see what security setting I messed up :)

These are camera-phone based, so not beautiful. But they should answer a lot of questions (at least ones that I had), like:

1. How much does beverage XYZ cost?

2. What is allowed in each beverage package (nice standard/classic/premium listing)?

3. What night is a good night to NOT have dinner in the MDR and go to a specialty (for me, Thursday would have been a good night to do that)?

4. When will he learn to take good pictures (never).

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 1 month later...

I am so happy to hear I am not the only person who tried beef cheeks on a cruise thanks to the Below Deck TV series. I had them on the Eclipse and they were amazing!!

I concur about the Top Chef menu. I am not sure if maybe they were having issues producing the same flavors in such a massive quantity or maybe it was an off night. Last cruise there was not a Top Chef night but it was only a 5 night cruise. Anyway if they have the Top Chef menu on my upcoming cruise I will probably order from the everyday menu. FYI unless you have a big appetite do NOT order a double shrimp cocktail. YIKES....I could hardly eat the rest of my dinner.

Getting excited to spending 8 night on the Equinox in August....and not having to think about meal planning, shopping for food, preparing or cleaning up. I might even have room service one night in my room for kicks and see if you really can order from the main dining room menu when they are serving dinner.

Rogue Farm 7 IPA for ONLY 38.50 + gratuity for their standard 20 ounce bottle. Very interesting . Consider that this beer sells for about $8 - $10 on land. So charging more than $40 for a bottle (on the ship) does seem a bit excessive. Not sure even Celebrity should make a $30 profit on a single bottle of beer.

Hank

Thank god. Their dishes might have been great in a TVs studio but on a cruise ship they were terrible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Like you I dread the Top Chef nights. I'm afraid we had one on the recent Infinity 2nd April Panama Canal cruise. Our waiter said that his recommendation was to go with the timeless entree selection and skip the Top Chef entrees.

Also with regard to the menu that has Portobello mushroom as one of the entrees. My wife ordered this and she was give a single Portobello mushroom, no sides just a mushroom sitting lonely on a large plate. We couldn't believe it and know that we can always order extra sides but for that to be served as an entree was unbelievable. I would expect a dish like that as a starter.

This was the only night we had dessert :halo:

• 3 months later...
The Top Chef menu night is gone.

They dropped it on our cruise on the Ecliose last autumn. We couldn't have been happier, by far the worst meal we've had the previous two years. I queried with the maitre D why they had dropped the menu (my wife had decided that Top Chef night would be one of the nights we would dine elsewhere) she said the new Too Chef menu had not been popular. It wasn't clear whether this was a temporary thing.

Hello all! Just returned from a very enjoyable cruise on the Silhouette. I took pictures of menus (dinner, drinks, specialty) when I could. You should be able to view them using this link to my google photos album.

https://goo.gl/photos/kbWoo3hRLaURB3LU6

If you can't see them, let me know and I'll see what security setting I messed up :)

These are camera-phone based, so not beautiful. But they should answer a lot of questions (at least ones that I had), like:

1. How much does beverage XYZ cost?

2. What is allowed in each beverage package (nice standard/classic/premium listing)?

3. What night is a good night to NOT have dinner in the MDR and go to a specialty (for me, Thursday would have been a good night to do that)?

4. When will he learn to take good pictures (never).

Enjoy!

Thank you for posting the menus!!