just love these "deals"

royal sure knows how to cut a deal. between 30 percent off last week and the 50 percent off second passenger plus free pre paid gratuities and some OBC this week, well, i've done the math and the rates have gone up just enough with this new promotion so that it comes out to the same as last weeks when everything is added up. terrific marketing campaign though. smh

Edited by Illmaxict

Crazy, right? Both of the cruises I have booked are UP hundreds of dollars with this promotion. :confused: Now just waiting for the new dates for 2017/2018 to come out. This should be very interesting this week.

It's been changed to next week.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2017_2018/16048646_2017_2018_Deployment_Opening_Schedule.pdf

Crazy, right? Both of the cruises I have booked are UP hundreds of dollars with this promotion. :confused: Now just waiting for the new dates for 2017/2018 to come out. This should be very interesting this week.

ridiculous no? i'm still pissed that a balcony cabin i was going to book, was raised 1000 dollars in a span of 90 minutes, and the whole reason i did not book at the time i saw it was because i only waiting to post a message to consult CC first to get opinions on whether to go for a guaranteed cabin or not.

ridiculous no? i'm still pissed that a balcony cabin i was going to book, was raised 1000 dollars in a span of 90 minutes, and the whole reason i did not book at the time i saw it was because i only waiting to post a message to consult CC first to get opinions on whether to go for a guaranteed cabin or not.

That really stinks. That is an insane price jump.

That really stinks. That is an insane price jump.

i know. i called, tried to explain to an agent and supervisor, of course to no avail. what really bothered me was the agent told me he saw the price jump but it was what it was, and i was basically out of luck, the supervisor tried to tell me that he couldn't see the rate i was asking about, almost seemed like he was trying to kindly imply that i was lying to him in order to get a cheaper rate...

...anyways, I've managed to discover a way to get a rate that is a thousand cheaper than the current rates, but will stay take a couple hundred hit on the original price i was after

A couple of our are up 5%, others have our category sold out.

Yup...The prices have gone up. On of the cruises we are watching and tracking had jumped by almost $500. But the "free upgrade" to a higher category is still there. Bring back the 30% discount please.

Edited by WaveSplasher

Unbelievable, I priced the new promo of 50% off 2nd passenger for Allure sail on April 1, 2018 and it's $87 more than yesterday's 30/30 promo. Not eligible for the grats or prepaid tips as it is not combinable with the D+ discount--For me it's an April fools joke.

I booked a cruise last week and it is less now with the BOGO sale, can I cancel and rebook at the new rate?(it is a 2017 cruise not in penalty period)

Yes they have been letting folks re-price their reservatins. Be aware that you could lose any OBC if you go any with your previous promotion

Up by over $100 for my Feb 2017 sailing but if I don't have to pay gratuities it may be better. Is it only free gratuities for 1 person?

When I book a 4-day cruise in an OV for two people, it gives me a $108 OBC. This exactly corresponds to gratuities for 2 people for 4 days. Have not tried it for more than two people.

When I book a 4-day cruise in an OV for two people, it gives me a $108 OBC. This exactly corresponds to gratuities for 2 people for 4 days. Have not tried it for more than two people.

The terms say first and second passengers