Jewel of the Seas Concierge Club Question

HI! I have booked my very first suite on the Jewel of the Seas! I am so excited. I have looked at 3 different books with ship layout's and all 3 are different. Can you tell me if there is a Concierge Club on the Jewel of the Seas, and if yes, where is it located?

While I am asking, what is your favorite, or not to be missed Suite perk?

Thanks everyone!:D

HI! I have booked my very first suite on the Jewel of the Seas! I am so excited. I have looked at 3 different books with ship layout's and all 3 are different. Can you tell me if there is a Concierge Club on the Jewel of the Seas, and if yes, where is it located?

Yes, there is (was) a CL on Jewel on deck 10. However, the ship is in dry dock right now and the CL will be moved to the former location of the Hollywood Odyssey bar up in the Viking Crown area.

The Jewel is in for a refurb right now...and according to the deck plans that are on the RCI website (dated 24 April 2016), there will be a CL up on Deck 13. So, assuming that this information is correct, it looks like there will be one there when she comes back into service.

I don't know if the Jewel will have this amenity or not, but my particular favorite suites perk (on the non- Oasis and Quantum class ships) is the breakfast served in Chops. You did not mention what kind of suite you have so I will assume that it is a GS or higher. I love the b'fast in Chops. It is fresh, hot and very comfortable. I also enjoy having room service from the MDR (as opposed to the short order room service menu).

Enjoy your suite !

Just got off Jewel 3-20-16 and the Bridge Tour was only offered to Suite Guests (GS and higher) and Pinnacles. Unless of course you cozied up to the concierge...they can invite whoever they want. Suite Guests could choose from a bridge tour, galley tour, and backstage tour. Us lowly Diamond Plus could only choose from the galley tour and backstage tour.

Thanks,

I am in a Grand Suite!! Yippee. I thought the Concierge lounge was going to be very close to my cabin on deck 10. Mid ship. Sorry to hear it is being moved!

Breakfast at Chops instead of fighting for a table at the windjammer? That sounds wonderful!!

So it is sit down service?

You can have the dinner menu delivered to you cabin? This just keeps getting better and better..

Any other Suite perks not to be missed?

Thanks,

I am in a Grand Suite!! Yippee. I thought the Concierge lounge was going to be very close to my cabin on deck 10. Mid ship. Sorry to hear it is being moved!

Breakfast at Chops instead of fighting for a table at the windjammer? That sounds wonderful!!

You can have the dinner menu delivered to you cabin? This just keeps getting better and better..

Yes, sit down service for breakfast in Chops.

Suite perks:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=enhanced_program_for_suite_guests

Edited by clarea

Just got off Jewel 3-20-16 and the Bridge Tour was only offered to Suite Guests (GS and higher) and Pinnacles. Unless of course you cozied up to the concierge...they can invite whoever they want. Suite Guests could choose from a bridge tour, galley tour, and backstage tour. Us lowly Diamond Plus could only choose from the galley tour and backstage tour.

Lowly Diamond Plus... Funny... I am 12 points away from Diamond Plus, and will be acquiring this highly prized title on my next cruise. I have never had a bridge tour. Sounds wonderful!

Thanks,

Don't worry...Be Happy! The CL on deck 10 was very very small - 12 people was a crowd and 20 was an overflow mob!:eek: The new CL after dry dock will be larger and more comfortable.

Yes - at least it was sit down service in September! You can order off the breakfast menu or help yourself from a small buffet. The service was excellent. The view is nice too.

Yes - you can order room service dinner off the MDR menu. Check your suite on Day 1 to be sure you have the MDR menus for your cruise - if you don't, ask your suite steward for them. One thing to remember is that all courses are delivered at the same time.

Be sure to let the Concierge know if you want a bridge tour, or any other tours (like galley or theater), as these can be arranged for you.

You'll enjoy the suite life! Don't be afraid to ask for assistance from the Concierge. He/she can help you with specialty restaurant reservations, any problems you have with your suite, or any questions you have. And...it never hurts to let the Concierge know that this is your first suite and you'd love to get invited to the Captain's Table for dinner...it could work!;)

Judy

Wow, all very good information.

Thank you everyone for the advice.

Pillow menu (Will be in bedside drawer) if not ask suite attendant for a copy

Goose

Isotonic

Conformance

Body (6ft long and very comfortable)

I do have somewhere the full list of Suite perks for Jewel, I will try and post at the weekend, just have to find it and scan it.

EDIT: sorry, Bob already posted link to perks, no need for me to upload

Enjoy your cruise:

Happy Days

Edited by PompeySailor

The new Lounge will be on deck 13. Much nicer than the one on deck 10. If she's done like her sisters, Radiance, Brilliance and Serenade the lounge will also have some outdoor seating. You'll have a Suite Folder in your cabin with a letter explaining your benefits, the Daily Cruise Compass, a Wine List and the current days Dining Room dinner menu. Your cabin attendant will change the menu each day. When calling for Room Service use the phone # in your letter and/or be sure to mention you're in a Suite. Enjoy!!

When are you sailing?

b8c3366151784b7ee2bda3fb6fc62db7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

Thanks,

No...you are very lucky it (CL) has been moved...it was a very small space with limited seating and many times we had to sit outside the door :eek: