MITSUGIRLY lets the BREEZE flow through her hair-Spring Break Review/Pictorial

mitsugirly

Loved your review! I read it all (all of these pages) in one sitting after numerous potty breaks lol.

I'm heading out on the Breeze in November and went searching for info.

Thanks for taking the time to post all the info and pics. I love the museum in FLL and the bank of America card. I knew they offered free admittance to certain museums I've just never taken advantage of it. Next time I'm in FLL I will.

Thanks again!

Edited by Almost Packed

Loved your review! I read it all (all of these pages) in one sitting after numerous potty breaks lol.

I'm heading out on the Breeze in November and went searching for info.

Thanks for taking the time to post all the info and pics. I love the museum in FLL and the bank of America card. I knew they offered free admittance to certain museums I've just never taken advantage of it. Next time I'm in FLL I will.

Thanks again!

Aww, thanks for the comment. Glad you enjoyed the review...and you did it all in one setting :eek: Wow, I applaud you. :D

Have a wonderful cruise on the Breeze in November. She is definitely one of my favorites!

• 4 weeks later...
Reading your review of Divi Beach, so there wasn't an entrance fee to use their facilities. Also did you have access to the resorts swimming pools? Again thanks for all your cruise planning help!!

There isn't a day pass charge but there is a chair and umbrella rental charge. Pool access is for hotel guests only.

Reading your review of Divi Beach, so there wasn't an entrance fee to use their facilities. Also did you have access to the resorts swimming pools? Again thanks for all your cruise planning help!!

Sorry, I was on a cruise :o. Glad "c" answered you. :) I don't even know where the pools were located (there not anywhere along the beach or areas we were in around the hotel, but no, you can't use them). :)

What cruise line did you go on? I definitely want to follow your review !!🚢

I went on the Carnival Fascination out of San Juan with 4 days prior to departure and 1 day after. We visited St Thomas, St Kitts, St Lucia, St Maarten and Barbados. :)

I went on the Carnival Fascination out of San Juan with 4 days prior to departure and 1 day after. We visited St Thomas, St Kitts, St Lucia, St Maarten and Barbados. :)

Wow I love that itin, and love all those places (just have not been to St Kitts yet) and I love San Juan. Looking forward to your next review.:)

Sorry everyone. I wasn't getting any notifications that there was any activity on this thread and didn't see replies until now.

Echoing Jeff's sentiments! But I also wanted to know if you'd heard of this: http://www.chesapeakemermaid.com/

A career choice for Sakari?? :)

Lisa

Oh my :eek: Nope' date=' never heard of that. :D

More info on the Thrill Theater.

P4021471%20copy-XL.jpg

Can anybody read the price for seniors? My senior eyes can't make it out.

P3260168%20copy-XL.jpg

$9.95 is what mine shows. :)

I read this review in a few hours. My eyes hurt...lol. But amazing information. We went to Little French Key in Roatan twice last year thanks to your reviews and will be back in September. Thanks so much for taking the time to share.

I read this review in a few hours. My eyes hurt...lol. But amazing information. We went to Little French Key in Roatan twice last year thanks to your reviews and will be back in September. Thanks so much for taking the time to share.

A few hours? :eek: My brain would dysfunction at that point. :D

Thanks so much for taking the time to post and let me know your feelings. I really appreciate it. :)

Kim, I know you don't normally do excursions but I think you would LOVE reef snorkeling in Bonaire with Woodwind. It is incredibly beautiful. The Woodwind folks are top notch professionals. Don't know about other lines but Carnival goes there. We loved it!

I'll second this. Best snorkeling I have ever done. I tried one of the full face masks too, and am glad I didn't buy before I tried. I couldn't get a good breath and was hyperventilating. The guide swapped with me until we got back to the boat and I could get my own mask and snorkel. We snorkeled the edge of a dropoff and saw turtles and lots of fish.

I'll second this. Best snorkeling I have ever done. I tried one of the full face masks too, and am glad I didn't buy before I tried. I couldn't get a good breath and was hyperventilating. The guide swapped with me until we got back to the boat and I could get my own mask and snorkel. We snorkeled the edge of a dropoff and saw turtles and lots of fish.

Hopefully if I ever make it there, you will all come and remind me of this (because everyone knows I'll make a post on "what to do" there). :D

• 4 weeks later...
Hey Kim!

I can't believe I'm just finding this review. I'm about 18 pages in and you have me considering a Carnival cruise. If only they left from NYC, it would be great.

Your pictures and story are fantastic as usual.

Thanks Joann. We really had a wonderful time on the Breeze and actually all of the Carnival ships we have been on to date. Not much difference than NCL honestly. The only different I notice is the entertainment in the theater is just not up to par with NCL. But other than that...we've had some amazing cruises with Carnival and will continue to do so. :D

They do sail from NY and also Baltimore as well. Our Pride cruise was out of Baltimore and it was a blast. They go to Bermuda, Bahamas and Caribbean out of Baltimore. ;)

• 2 weeks later...