Viking toiletries 2016

id4elizabeth

I'm glad that worked out well for you! When we were on our Viking river cruise last November we had L'Occitane and in January, on Viking Star, the Freyja. They're both nice toiletries but I actually prefer the Freyja because it's more delicately scented. And I think I was getting a little bored of lemon verbena...:p

I really liked the light Freyja scent! I lemon verbena is not a favorite, though the products were nice. They have a lavender I might try sometime.

• 3 weeks later...

Seems Viking and L'Occitane still have some tie up as Viking sent out this invitation today

L’OCCITANE and Viking Cruises invite you to enjoy an exclusive evening in store with 15% off all purchases, a luxury hand and arm massage, personal skincare and fragrance consultations, complimentary drinks and a luxury goody bag worth £47!

Edited by pontac

• 5 months later...

We just returned on Tuesday from our Heart of Germany Christmas Market cruise on the Viking Tor. I was so looking forward to the L'Occitane products we've had on the last two cruises. My sister and I were so disappointed in the new Freyja products. The smell was overwhelming and unpleasant to both of us. I can't find any info on the brand so it must be a private label for Viking. Saves $$$ I guess.

Cruise was great otherwise.

We also just returned on the 16th and really like the Freyja line of products. Unlike the L'Occitane products that are too heavily scented, IMHO, we find the lighter Freyja scents more appealing. I guess you can't please everyone - every time.

• 1 year later...

Just returned from cruising with Viking who are still using the Freyja products. Whilst the soap and body wash were ok I found the shampoo and conditioner to be if an inferior quality. On previous cruises i have had Molton Brown products which I prefer.

Kate

Just returned from cruising with Viking who are still using the Freyja products. Whilst the soap and body wash were ok I found the shampoo and conditioner to be if an inferior quality. On previous cruises i have had Molton Brown products which I prefer.

Kate

Do they offer lotion?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 months later...
Does anyone know if Freyja bath products on Viking are hypoallergenic? I have super sensitive skin and should bring my own if they aren't.

Donna

The bottle doesn’t say hypoallergenic but maybe you can tell from the ingredient list. Sorry I don’t have any shampoo left but here are pictures of the body wash:

a2db85fed1d6830a471c9f20f46ec977.jpgu80af68883fec293e5eb29e675b1b9347.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...