Breaking News - C&A Changes/Enhancements

That's still not done?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Wasn't in March

It wasn't done it May either when Freedom was in St. Maarten with us on Navigator. That thing is ugly. :rolleyes: It reminded me of a giant still. Maybe RCI will be getting into the moonshine business.

Our cruise on Freedom a year ago, the DH met one of the engineers hired

to intall the scrubber. He had a 6 month contract to get it installed. Six

months has turned into one year so far. :eek:

It took us less time to build our house.

It cleans up the exhaust from the engines to decrease toxins emitted into the atmosphere. It is a bit like the catalytic converter on your car.

Thanks - and now I know what a scrubber is. Learned something new before I finished my first cup of coffee.

It cleans up the exhaust from the engines to decrease toxins emitted into the atmosphere. It is a bit like the catalytic converter on your car.

Let's take it a little further. It allows them to burn cheaper fuel. ;)

Our cruise on Freedom a year ago, the DH met one of the engineers hired

to intall the scrubber. He had a 6 month contract to get it installed. Six

months has turned into one year so far. :eek:

I'm pretty sure they started during drydock or immediately after. So almost a year and a half. And yes the fire has slowed it down.

Let's take it a little further. It allows them to burn cheaper fuel. ;)

All things considered, it was a pretty good deal they made. For a long time, RCI was the only ones who would be let to do scrubbers instead of low sulfur fuel in the ECA zone- thanks to the advanced tech solution of the problem.

But given how much time and effort that it is taking, well... it apparently isn't cheap, either.

Anthem still has the CL and D+ are welcome.

May I ask if you have been on the ship since the change to the Royal suite class on May 1, 2016? Not discounting but just wondering if the information is prior to this date or after this date.

May I ask if you have been on the ship since the change to the Royal suite class on May 1, 2016? Not discounting but just wondering if the information is prior to this date or after this date.

No worries. Yes. Just got off. There is a big TV screen in the lounge that says "Welcome to the Suites Concierge Lounge." Underneath it is says "Exclusive to D+, PC, and Suite guests."

Anthem still has the CL and D+ are welcome.

I was surprised to see Anthem here in Port Canaveral today. Did not know it was

making a stop here. Using the Carnival terminal since Majesty is at the new terminal

one right now.

I was surprised to see Anthem here in Port Canaveral today. Did not know it was

making a stop here. Using the Carnival terminal since Majesty is at the new terminal

one right now.

I wonder why they didn't use T3 by Jetty Park

I wonder why they didn't use T3 by Jetty Park

Thought that also. Seems the port authority makes some strange decisions

at times for sure. I am still bummed about NCL getting in here on Saturdays

at Terminal #1, but I am still holding out on hope to see a third RCI ship here on

a permanent basis some day. Wishful dreaming. ;)

I asked the concierge on our recent cruise if the Diamond benefits were being threatened and he said not that he'd heard of... on Anthem they opened up the back door to the Diamond Club and let people sit in the back of the Music Hall by the pool tables. There were always people in this overflow room (many preferred it) and they were treated and served just like everyone else. It was quite nice.

The Diamond Club benefit was very wonderful and I still feel like RCI really treats their repeat cruisers with a great deal of honor and care. I was glad to hear that there are no plans to remove the Diamond benefits. We really enjoy them. We're not really much for "status", but we do really like the perks. Especially the little appetizers they give us before dinner.

Tom

That's still not done?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Wasn't in March

We were on the 5/8 sailing and while I didn't see anyone working up there, the scaffolding was still erected. That said, we pulled into Cozumel next to Liberty and their scaffolding was also still erected.

Edited by Big_G

We were on the 5/8 sailing and while I didn't see anyone working up there, the scaffolding was still erected. That said, we pulled into Cozumel next to Liberty and their scaffolding was also still erected.

Was the 7 hearts card room still closed?

Was the 7 hearts card room still closed?

Unknown. We only went up once and the DL was packed so headed back down and didn't notice. We didn't go back all week because we had our grandson and his Mom and Dad with us. They haven't reached Diamond yet.

Unknown. We only went up once and the DL was packed so headed back down and didn't notice. We didn't go back all week because we had our grandson and his Mom and Dad with us. They haven't reached Diamond yet.

They used to use it quite regularly for overflow. It's been the staging area for this project since last winter.

They used to use it quite regularly for overflow. It's been the staging area for this project since last winter.

Sorry, I didn't see the usual signs so it was hard to tell whether there was any overflow. That night we just headed down to the CL and to our surprise had no problem finding two seats.