Your Chance to Win a Ticket to Adventure | Harmony of the Seas

The thing is, I found a code after registering without a code. Now I can't find a place to enter a code without making a new account.

I can't either. It asks if I have a code and when I click on that it just takes me to where I would enter my email or register again

I can't either. It asks if I have a code and when I click on that it just takes me to where I would enter my email or register again

Well... I guess it's to be expected from their IT department [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I wonder how "grand" the prize is? Inside state room? Balconies?

What is the Grand Prize for this promotion?

Seven night cruise on Harmony of the Seas for winner and three guests to include round trip air transportation for four, ground motor coach transportation to and from Fort Lauderdale, FL Hollywood International Airport, a $100 Shore Excursion voucher for four.

Two double-occupancy staterooms for November 10th Preview sailing for winner and three guests, ground motor coach transportation to and from Fort Lauderdale, FL Hollywood International Airport, and four VIP access to watch Grease.

I figure my odds are 50/50 - either I win, or I don't! :p

With royal you have a 25% chance you'll win, 25% you don't win, 25% chance the website doesn't work and 25% chance the sailing is cancelled.

I received 2 different codes on 2 different emails (to the same email address--mine). One was for my late husband "EMSURPRISE" and one was addressed to my current boyfriend "EMCASSURPRISE". None addressed to me. I used the first one anyway when I registered. You can enter daily and after you have registered, no code is needed, it automatically puts another entry in for you.

I do have to admit, it is not that user friendly though. They really should invest in some UX designers and better business testers, imo.

Edited by reney313

It was absurd that to use the $25 OBC code I received on like 4/20, I needed to book my cruise in the 2 weeks before the contest even started!! I hoped to see a follow-up apologizing for a date mix-up but haven't received one yet! [emoji57]

Edited by cruisequeen4ever

Well... I guess it's to be expected from their IT department [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

For once, I'm going to stick up for RCC, they didn't create this contest themselves, it's not their programmers. Helloworld (formerly Eprize) put this together. They put together some decent contests, but they have their share of screw-ups too.

Note to all you Naysayers - This is legit, somebody(s) will win, but this contest is plastered all over the internet so the odds aren't in our favor. I used to be really lucky with these contests, won a trip to Cancun and one to Universal studios from this company. Now adays, lucky to win a candybar.

Hopefully you will see this.

I received the e mail, however living in Canada it appears I'm not eligible to enter. It really shouldn't have been that difficult to not send this e mail to people who are not eligible to participate in the promotion or better yet allow Canadians to participate.:(

Agreed. I really dislike companies that keep sending me contest promotions that I am not eligible to participate in. :mad:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so I entered and got an email today saying that I had won one of the preview cruises. I was googling around to make sure the email was legit (still not 100% convinced, since I never win anything) and ended up here with a search for HelloWorld.

The thing that gives me pause (because HelloWorld is listed in the official rules on the RC website) is that the email address is for helloworldfufilment.com (and a generic email address at that), not helloworld.com or whatever their main server is.

Anyone have thoughts on this promotion producing spam v. legitimate winners? Any thoughts on whom to contact at RC to verify?

Thanks!

dctravel

I will answer my own question. I call RC and they said the email is legit. I am now booked on a 2 night preview cruise in November. Very excited! We will find out in September our cabin!

I will answer my own question. I call RC and they said the email is legit. I am now booked on a 2 night preview cruise in November. Very excited! We will find out in September our cabin!

CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting for you!

i will answer my own question. I call rc and they said the email is legit. I am now booked on a 2 night preview cruise in november. Very excited! We will find out in september our cabin!

Sent from my iphone using forums mobile app

congrats!!! :)

CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting for you!

Thanks! I never win anything, so this is exciting. Never sailed RC, but looking forward to giving it a try!

Thanks! I never win anything, so this is exciting. Never sailed RC, but looking forward to giving it a try!

The only thing is a 2 day would seem to be such a tease on a ship like Harmony. There were many public spaces I never got the chance to go and see on Allure a few years ago during a 7 day cruise. Those 2 days will be BUSY. A good excuse to book a week long immediately after to feel like you got a real cruise, I think :)

The only thing is a 2 day would seem to be such a tease on a ship like Harmony. There were many public spaces I never got the chance to go and see on Allure a few years ago during a 7 day cruise. Those 2 days will be BUSY. A good excuse to book a week long immediately after to feel like you got a real cruise, I think :)

I was thinking the same thing. We will really have to prioritize what we see and try to do. At least it is likely a sea day, so more time to explore.

I'm looking forward to reviews of her European sailing to see what we should out at the top of our list!

Awesome! If it is the 8th, I started a roll call today!

• 1 month later...
If anyone actually wins, please post here. I always feel like these Sweepstakes for any companies are fake. And no grand prize is ever awarded

WE WON!!! I played the parking ticket code and it told me I won a 2 night preview cruise!!! I was skeptical but after a few days I got my confirmation from helloworld that I am booked on the 2 night harmony in November. We never win anything so still are a little worried that the rug will get pulled out from under us, but so far it looks good. I'm afraid that with so much to see 2'days won't come close to covering it all.

Has anyone done a preview cruise before? Is everything open and available to try?