Premium drink package

Question about the ultimate unlimited alcohol drink package. How exactly is it enforced? Am I allowed to buy multiple drinks at one time? Anybody have experience with the package

Edited by Illmaxict

If they see you still have a drink in your hand they will not give you another. However, we did not have issues getting an alcoholic drink along with a bottle of water. They know the tricks and stick to the one drink per card rules.

What about the trick where I give my drink to my lady and voilà, empty hands? Lol..

I'm debating getting the package or not. Now, I rarely drink, maybe one or two drinks a month. But on all my cruises, I always spent a ton on booze. Been 5 years since my last cruise, and I'm not even sure if I could drink like I used to. But it is vacation soooo... Might be worth it to get the package. You can buy the package once onboard, correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

What about the trick where I give my drink to my lady and voilà, empty hands? Lol..

I'm debating getting the package or not. Now, I rarely drink, maybe one or two drinks a month. But on all my cruises, I always spent a ton on booze. Been 5 years since my last cruise, and I'm not even sure if I could drink like I used to. But it is vacation soooo... Might be worth it to get the package. You can buy the package once onboard, correct?

Yes, you can buy it on board.

If they see you still have a drink in your hand they will not give you another. However, we did not have issues getting an alcoholic drink along with a bottle of water. They know the tricks and stick to the one drink per card rules.

I sporadically had problems getting a beer and a bottle of water. We liked to have several bottles of water in our cabin cooler. I also took 2-3 bottles with us as we departed the ship at each port.

If your lady has not purchased a package, then it's possible they might show you their trick of cancelling your package with no refund.

You need to buy 5-6 drinks per day to break even in most cases. You can 99.9% of the time get an alcoholic beverage & a bottle of water at the same time (depends on the bartender-most will oblige)... But to get two alcoholic drinks at once, you'd need two cards...

Edited by SRV FAN