The preview and LIVE from Oasis of the Seas, sailing May 7th!

I'm not sure if it is exactly the same but on the iPhone you would click on the little people icon in the bottom right corner. Then in the upper left corner is a little magnifying glass. Click that and then type in "bugsycruiser". Chris' name should pop up.

Adding to this. "Follow" bugsycruiser to get notifications of his scopes.

Thanks for your replies. This night owl has had to get to sleep earlier the past couple of nights, so I've missed my late night CC sessions. :( I think I may have to delete the Periscope app I have on my Samsung tablet because there is no little people icon on the one I have. All I get is one icon that gives a list of languages, and a Twitter icon that just takes me to Twitter but doesn't let me search for scopes. I think there were several different Periscope apps to choose in the Google Play store, so I will have to check if there is another one that is compatible. I hope to use my tablet because it is obviously a much bigger screen, but I do have an iPhone so if the tablet doesn't work out, I guess I will have to use that.

Chris, your review has been awesome, as always! I'm sorry I haven't been able to get set up on Periscope yet, but I have thoroughly enjoyed your review and pictures. Thank you very much for taking the time out of your vacation to share so much with us.

Chris, did you delete your final scope? I got home from dinner near the end and wanted to watch it from the beginning.

Yes me too, I was having connection issues, so I wanted to watch it back, and see what I missed, and it's gone. [emoji853]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I really enjoyed your Live Review from the ship this week. Thank you for posting, and sharing your vacation experience, and photos from aboard the Oasis. This time next week we'll be in our hotel room anxiously awaiting our time to get onboard.

Thank you also to all those responding, or who contributed to this thread with tips, suggestions or ideas.

Thanks again, and Happy Sailing.

I had a great time doing this but a live review and Periscope is exhausting. It's also a learning experience... I'll know when and what to scope on the next cruise :)

My thoughts and grades will probably be tomorrow so I can relax tonight

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk