The Great Escape - Live 5/7/16

chechas

Ok they just announced boarding for groups 1&2...by the way we are in terminal B. Pay attention on your boarding pass for which terminal you need to board through. When we were in line, I saw people in front of us turned away at the door because they were supposed to be next door at C.

It was like a heard of stampeding buffalo when the announcement was made. I think a couple lil kids have skid marks up the side of their face from the mad dash and rolling pilot bags!

But at least now we are off the floor (ok I'll be honest, Tey sat, I leaned on a column otherwise with my bad knees and back, they would have had to call a medic to get me up!)

Only 11 more groups before we can get on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you go at your boarding time or earlier? We don't have a boarding time until 4:30 and I don't want to wait that long. I want to get on board to change dining times and book comedy shows.

Have a great time - will be reading along and enjoying!!!!!⛱

Score!! We are onboard and on our second drinks from O'Sheehans.

a26d9a4ad8af1c848cf835c98441e7a7.jpg

Was a bit concerned as when I ordered my Patron and tonic the bartender seemed confused. But it is slamming! Tey got Bahama Momma. Waiting for cabins to be ready. Tried to sneak in but they were still cleaning so we are currently sitting on the Waterfront near 5 o'clock Somewhere enjoying our drinks and getting hyped. Will go walk around as soon as I dump off all these carryons in the cabin. What the he!! was I thinking lol.

The issue was on I-75 south of Tampa around Ft Meyers and Naples.

That sux! If I didn't have to go to Cape Coral first I'd cut across sr50 and

try the turnpike:mad: Oh well, i'll get thru it, knowing what's on the other side!

Nice pics, even though I am going to enjoy you posts, don't forget to spend time enjoying your cruise :)

Have fun! I just got off the Escape a couple of hours ago. If you want a chair by the main pool tomorrow morning I would suggest getting yours by 7:30. The first day at sea is dog eat dog for them. Gets easier after that.

Oh and for those curious, as we are the first cruise pulling out at 7pm, according to the schedule the Life Boat Drill is at 4:30pm.

Following. Have a great cruise! Escape is beautiful. we were on the Escape nov/15, we had a wonderful time. as you mentioned, you already read many reviews, just my 5 Cts, the Brewhouse is awesome, try to eat as many times that you can @ food republic, is the best place in the whole ship, IMHO. do not even bother wasting your time at Margaritaville, no worth the time (and now money) we were the last cruise that was complimentary and we ate there 3 times but i'd not pay one penny for that food, was just ok. you gotta try the free fall at the waterpark, is awesome, and the big slide is also great. don't forget to get one or more mojitos @ sugarcane mojito bar, specially the strawberry and the pineapple ones, they are super.

Have a happy cruise!!

Score!! We are onboard and on our second drinks from O'Sheehans.

I'm impressed! At 12:06 you hadn't boarded yet, at 1:11 you're on your second drink! You're going to have a great cruise!

I am along for the ride. No checking in at work girl. It will be there when you get back :-)

Could you do me a huge favor HUGE. Could you check the liquor store on ship and see if they have this. I want it so bad, I have the coffee one but NEED the berries.

liq_she2.jpg

Ohhhh... I didn't know this came in a berry mixture too! One of the liquor stores in St. Thomas (shops in port) carry the coffee one, but never saw a berry. Is it a new flavor?!?

I'm on the escape right now I have the unlimited internet I have no problems with it so little slow what we use to with fast. And the move of the ship feels like ur just in a big building going now where no motions at all :)

I'm on the escape right now I have the unlimited internet I have no problems with it so little slow what we use to with fast. And the move of the ship feels like ur just in a big building going now where no motions at all :)

I'm interested in hearing more about the internet service! Hubby will use it at times to play his one online video game, and me for Instagram. You think it would be fast enough to use for that?

Internet on Oasis of the Seas last year was excellent, so I was disappointed to read a few negative reports about Escape. We are still deciding if it's worth it, so any current personal experience accounts you hear about would be helpful, Chechas! We will be on this Saturday's 5/14 sailing. Thanx and have a great cruise!

...I have decided to try my amateur hand at this. Hey what's the worst than can happen? No one reads it? While that would truly suck, I will survive and cruise on. But I hope I can do this some justice...

You might want to consider changing that amateur status!

We're on Escape on June 4. I'll follow along with you, and probably trace your footsteps!

Have a wonderful cruise. (your daughter, and her boyfriend;), are lucky people!)

Cheers!