Transatlantic

What activities does RC have to entertain people. For example, we recently returned from a Celebrity sailing Miami to Rome. There were 4 series of lectures one on art, one told stories about working in the WhiteHouse for 8 years (not political), one history surrounding our ports, and one was stories about the Beatles, Rolling Stones from a man who knew them. They were very interesting and could be viewed on tv if you missed the live. Also popular were watercolor painting classes. What does RC have?

What activities does RC have to entertain people. For example, we recently returned from a Celebrity sailing Miami to Rome. There were 4 series of lectures one on art, one told stories about working in the WhiteHouse for 8 years (not political), one history surrounding our ports, and one was stories about the Beatles, Rolling Stones from a man who knew them. They were very interesting and could be viewed on tv if you missed the live. Also popular were watercolor painting classes. What does RC have?

On the 3 transatlantic cruises we have taken with Royal, there have been a series of enrichment lectures on various subjects.

Thanks. Do they have painting classes?

I could have missed it, but I did not see painting classes on our transatlantic cruises.

Edited by clarea

Thanks. Do they have painting classes?

On our TA on Liberty, we had watercolor classes, but they were more for people who had some experience with the medium.

We have friends who own a tavern in Chicago. On weeknights that are typically slow, they have a "Vino Van Gogh" event. An instructor comes in and everyone is given a canvas and supplies. They drink wine and paint. It's very popular and always sells out. RC could turn this into an on-board excursion on sea days.

LOl - this just struck me as funny, I don't know why... :D:D:D

Because there are such good permutations! Any of which would be fun on a ship.

"They drink wine and paint."

"They drink wine, and paint."

"They drink, w(h)ine, and paint."

Edited by dln929
spell