Wellness: Now Includes Yacht Club Benefits

gkbiiii

Passengers in the Wellness cabins within the YC will be the only ones who will have the same access as the rest of the YC passengers and not those Wellness cabins outside the YC as some seem to think.

There are also pcc and travel agents who claim to know a lot about MSC when in reality they are guessing!

Edited by sidari

It is True

yC%20wellmness.jpg

Am i missing something here? This shows an extra category within Yacht club (wellness) but its still a YC room.

Meaning those who chose this cabin type get YC access, but those in the main rooms under the wellness category do not.

Is it not just a number of YC1 rooms have now been allocated to YCW and therefore not actually increasing the amount of YC guests originally planned for the YC area? This is how i read it.

Stuart ... That is how I see it as well, they have just renamed the cabins YC Wellness and as such are part of the YC.

Sid,,,that is exactly how my contact at MSC described it. If you book a wellness stateroom onboard MSC Seaside,,,YC benefits "WILL NOT" be available to those passengers. :)

I'll be watching this thread very closely. I was actually going to see my travel agent in the next few days to book the 1/19 Divina cruise, but now I'm going to wait until the "Wellness" program is sorted out as I'm afraid it will impact our enjoyment of the Yacht Club due to the increased number of passengers using the area. Am really confused by what I'm reading!:confused:

According to the MSC website, YC stays the same. Not including Wellness. If that changes, I'll definitely change my booking for the Seaside in May,2018. While we never saw LeMuse crowded on our last cruise, It would change if they foolishly include the Wellness. The same is true for the 1 pool and Top Sail lounge.

Found the following on CruiseDeckplans.com for Divina

In summer of 2017, MSC will convert 6 inside cabins on deck 12, 2 oceanview cabins on deck 5 and 14 balcony cabins on decks 11, 12 and 13 to be part of the new Wellness Experience class. We will update the deck plans to reflect those changes.

There is no way that MSC would allow all the Wellness cabin passengers on Seaside to wander in and out of the YC! only those cabins assigned within the YC will be able to use those facilities.

Found the following on CruiseDeckplans.com for Divina

In summer of 2017, MSC will convert 6 inside cabins on deck 12, 2 oceanview cabins on deck 5 and 14 balcony cabins on decks 11, 12 and 13 to be part of the new Wellness Experience class. We will update the deck plans to reflect those changes.

There is no way that MSC would allow all the Wellness cabin passengers on Seaside to wander in and out of the YC! only those cabins assigned within the YC will be able to use those facilities.

While I also doubt MSC would allow this, I have seen MUCH stranger things in the travel industry. In the grand sceheme of things, That's only 22 cabins. With all the reports that the MSC yacht club area is being under used (in terms of space), anything is possible. I do agree that it is unlikely though :).

Why should they fix their website now? They never cared before. It's by far the worst of all the cruise lines, and that's saying something, because they all have some flaws.

Unfortunately, IMO It is the worst website in the industry (by far). I wonder if some of their problems are because they are working across so many nationalities? While there really isn't an excuse for the web site being whacked out for this long (especially the breach of security), I do have confidence that MSC will eventually get it firing on all cylinders. They are expanding reasonably quickly which often results in growing pains. The good news for those considering booking MSC is that the product on-board is SIGNIFICANTLY better than the shore side experience.

Does anyone from MSC corporate read these boards? Would be nice to get a definitive answer about this Wellness program from someone at the top and exactly how it will impact the Yacht Club.

I have spoken with Jeff Herzfeld who is the director of Consumer Sales for MSC Cruises USA and he has told me that the "YACHT CLUB WELLNESS" category only exists on the MSC Meraviglia. Guest who are booked in a Wellness category stateroom onboard MSC Divina or MSC Seaside WILL NOT have access to the Yacht Club.

What part of "Wellness" does anyone equate with the Yacht Club? Unless you're talking mental well being. Because unlimited booze and all the creamy pasta dishes and gelato and desserts on display 24/7 certainly don't scream "wellness" to me.

What part of "Wellness" does anyone equate with the Yacht Club? Unless you're talking mental well being. Because unlimited booze and all the creamy pasta dishes and gelato and desserts on display 24/7 certainly don't scream "wellness" to me.

Here are some "Wellness" donuts, cinnamon buns and croissants from the Top Sail Lounge::D They sure sit "well" in my belly!!!!

GOPR1964_zps51e1f1a4.jpg

Edited by Mikesa1721

I have spoken with Jeff Herzfeld who is the director of Consumer Sales for MSC Cruises USA and he has told me that the "YACHT CLUB WELLNESS" category only exists on the MSC Meraviglia. Guest who are booked in a Wellness category stateroom onboard MSC Divina or MSC Seaside WILL NOT have access to the Yacht Club.

Thanks, Mike. Good news indeed!:)

You ask and I shall deliver,,how's about a $22.00 shot of Jonnie Walker Blue?

There might be something to this wellness thing after all. I'm feeling better already just thinking about it.

You ask and I shall deliver,,how's about a $22.00 shot of Jonnie Walker Blue?

There might be something to this wellness thing after all. I'm feeling better already just thinking about it.

There's plenty more wellness where that came from!!!! These goodies along with a nice espresso or cappuccino will definitely treat you well!!! Available at the Piazza Del Dodge midship on deck 6.:eek::eek:

dsc_0016_zpshyz6meyt.jpg

Edited by Mikesa1721

Thank you so much :D

I was getting a bit panicky! :eek:

I booked YC for some peace and quiet :)