Cafe al Bacio question

Zoedokey

This may be a silly question, but are the coffee drinks served in a paper to-go cup.? I would like to grab one on the way to breakfast. Can you do take out?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

This may be a silly question, but are the coffee drinks served in a paper to-go cup.? I would like to grab one on the way to breakfast. Can you do take out?

They do both dine-in and take out. There is also a "branch" in the Ocean View Cafe, as you enter, on the right side. You can grab a coffee on the way in or a server can take your sea pass and get it for you.

They do both dine-in and take out. There is also a "branch" in the Ocean View Cafe, as you enter, on the right side. You can grab a coffee on the way in or a server can take your sea pass and get it for you.

If you call what what they have I the Oceanview Cafe coffee.

If you are referring to the regular coffee, I thought the Lavazza was pretty good.

I did not know that there was a Al Bacio in Oceanview on the Summit. I must have not noticed.

If you are referring to the regular coffee, I thought the Lavazza was pretty good.

I did not know that there was a Al Bacio in Oceanview on the Summit. I must have not noticed.

I agree that Lavazza is quite good and a real improvement over what they used to have.

Some ships have Al Baccio II in Oceanview where you can get specialty coffees. Reflection is one of them.

Edited by TeaBag

Yes it does, but some drinks are included in the drinks packages.

Ok thanks, someone had told us to request coffee in a carafe from there from our butler and so this post got me wondering if it would cost us more.

Does this cafe cost extra?

The drinks, coffee etc cost extra but the pastries, cookies, etc in the showcase are all free. They will even pack for you if you want to take to your room or elsewhere.

Coffee in the buffet area is free and can be taken everywhere in their supplied cups.

The buffet coffee on Solstice was the best I've had on a ship. Cafe el Bacio hooked us with the Aspen coffee (kahula, baileys, frangelica oh yeah coffee topped with whipped cream) served in a wine glass. I always had to have it in a to go cup as it was very hot

Clearly, I wasn't referring to the regular coffee available for free...

When we sailed Reflection last summer, there was a mini Cafe al Bacio on the right side of the Ocean View Cafe as you walked in. I assumed this was also the case on all S class ships. Can anyone confirm this?

I was on the Solstice in March and the waiters would get coffee, orange juice and water as soon as they realised that we had a classic package.They were very helpful and remembered our likes for breakfast. They were the best staff