Menu change for Giovanis aboard Jewel.

No more Scallops, Seafood soup, Stuffed shells, Flat bread appetizer (like good pizza, Stuffed chicken breast, These are the ones I can think of. Plus the size of the Filet steak is 4 oz or less.

Edited by rt1092

They took most of what we liked to order off the menu. Plus they shrunk the size of the filet steak.

Not pleased at all.

We did it on Liberty a few weeks ago and enjoyed it, but agree old menu was much better, miss the Lasagna for lunch and eggplant was still there but not as good as old menu, We did not order steak ( did it for lunch and dinner)

We did 2 nights in Giovani's on the Jewel T/A a couple weeks ago. It was great, would love to go back in the future. We were told about the menu, and at first I was disappointed about the changes. The filet was great, and the Plank, etc, etc. Can't wait to go again.

Just an FYI, we did Chops, would not go back.........

• 4 months later...
We liked Portofino's menu much better! Never done G's but from a look at the menu, we didn't like anything on it!!

We liked Portofino's when it was introduced, but over time some of the entrees became skimpy, eg. the seafood brochette. Giovanni's original menu was fantastic. Can't comment on the present menu as I haven't seen it . Disappointed, if true, the elimination of Cioppino (seafood soup.)