Upsell Suite

bl413

It is a window suite. You will have very fast access to the Piazza and lots of fun stuff. Plus, you will have all of the suite perks. Enjoy a specialty restaurant on your first night on board, Sabatini's for breakfast, a pass to the thermal suite, laundry, a full minibar set up, and the extra space!

We've accepted an Upsell on Caribbean Princess to Suite F305

Has anyone had experience in this cabin?

So excited

Lucky you! Enjoy the 'Suite' life [emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After you sail, and have fallen in love with your window suite, please come back and tell everyone how much you hated it. There are far too few window suites in the Princess fleet and we need to keep the secret of just how wonderful they are to sail in. Location, amenities, comfort......shhh, please.:)

After you sail, and have fallen in love with your window suite, please come back and tell everyone how much you hated it. There are far too few window suites in the Princess fleet and we need to keep the secret of just how wonderful they are to sail in. Location, amenities, comfort......shhh, please.:)

Thanks everyone

Shhh...I'm with her ^ :D

So....is a window suite a large cabin with suite amenities....with a window rather than a balcony?

Yes..but 2 large windows, 2 sinks, beautiful marble bathroom, seperate large shower, jacuzzi tub,much closet space(lighted) and all the suite goodies.( Only 1 TV which is really all you need!)

If it makes any difference in your CC status remember to call Princess after the cruise to get double credit for the suite.

The princess rep told us the double credit did not apply in this situation. We didn't receive the double credit when we took them up on their upsell offer to the window suite.

bl413, when is your cruise and how far in advance did you receive this offer? We're wishing and hoping one falls our way for our August cruise.

We have had an upsell to a suite twice and both times we have received the double credit. I was told this was because it was an upsell rather than a complimentary upgrade. I would call the Capt circle number when you return if it's not showing on your cruise history in My Primcess. They were very helpful to me

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just so I'm clear...these windows don't open, right?

And my understanding is that if the deal is an upsell, you get all the benefits as if you had booked the suite including double Captain's Club credit. If it is a complimentary upgrade, you only get the Captain's Club credit of the cruise that you paid for.

Edited by moki'smommy

So....is a window suite a large cabin with suite amenities....with a window rather than a balcony?
WS are essentially the size of two ocean view cabins and there are two windows that DO NOT open. I am not aware of any windows in passenger cabins that open.

WS are essentially the size of two ocean view cabins and there are two windows that DO NOT open. I am not aware of any windows in passenger cabins that open.

Thanks. I'm not aware of windows that open either, but a girl can dream, right? Honestly, if I could enjoy the ocean breezes with a window, I don't think I'd be all that interested in a balcony.

It is a window suite. You will have very fast access to the Piazza and lots of fun stuff. Plus, you will have all of the suite perks. Enjoy a specialty restaurant on your first night on board, Sabatini's for breakfast, a pass to the thermal suite, laundry, a full minibar set up, and the extra space!

Full minibar setup is pretty lame to me! We did the Queens Grill on the QM2 & had a FULL bar. You had a great selection to choose from. Price is very similar to suites on Princess. I always felt that Princess needs to offer more perks to it's suite pax.

We have had an upsell to a suite twice and both times we have received the double credit. I was told this was because it was an upsell rather than a complimentary upgrade. I would call the Capt circle number when you return if it's not showing on your cruise history in My Primcess. They were very helpful to me

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, you do, indeed, receive double credit but it doesn't happen automatically When we returned from our cruise, I called Princess and they quickly, without any argument, gave us the added credit. The credit showed up immediately. What they don't do is double the "cruise days."

Again, as someone has already mentioned, this only happens if it was an "UPSELL", not just an upgrade.

Edited by iceleven

Our first upsell was in November 2011 to a window suite for $199 each and we did not receive double credit. I asked if we would and was told no since we did not pay the full price. I didn't question and in hindsight, especially after reading these posts, I should have! Got the same offer in December 2012 and we didn't get double credit for that one either. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Our first upsell was in November 2011 to a window suite for $199 each and we did not receive double credit. I asked if we would and was told no since we did not pay the full price. I didn't question and in hindsight, especially after reading these posts, I should have! Got the same offer in December 2012 and we didn't get double credit for that one either. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Call Princess and ask about it. I got the double credit about two years after an upsell after a short call. As has been mentioned it is not automatic, you have to call and ask after the cruise.

Edited by oldjetdriver

We received an upsell offer from a balcony room to a mini suite for a cruise leaving in 40 days, the price was $329 each. This is a 12 day British Isles cruise , we are celebrating our 30th Wedding anniversary so we went for it.

The revise price per person is actually less that what we initially booked, so all in all a good deal.:)

I would love to sail in a window suite. Some have said they don't like those cabins for various reasons but, then again, many don't like aft-facing balconies and I love them. It's all in what your expectations are and what you like or dislike.

I know my wife and I would really like to try a window suite and decide for ourselves. :)