Email from RCCL: ChoiceAir CHANGED my itinerary!

Its all good though. My flight home was changed from 2:20pm to 11:30am. Now we wont have 5+ hours of waiting around!

I'm very happy. :D

Just an FYI, but the Airline changed your itinerary and then notified ChoiceAir of the change.

My suggestion to you is to check your flight details daily using the record locator number provided. You will know of changes before ChoiceAir will.

Edited by cruisenfever

Now that's a change in your favour! Lucky it didn't go other way and make your wait longer [emoji33][emoji37][emoji13]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by QE2_Fan

Just an FYI, but the Airline changed your itinerary and then notified ChoiceAir of the change.

My suggestion to you is to check your flight details daily using the record locator number provided. You will know of changes before ChoiceAir will.

Good tip! Thanks!

We booked directly with United for a flight to Fairbanks and from Vancouver to NY for our Alaska cruise last year. When I booked, I selected flights that allowed for several hours layover at Chicago to avoid problems. United first rescheduled the time to give me 90 minute layover and I went along with that. Then a month later they changed it again to give me 45 minutes layover. I could not go along with that at the Chicago airport; it was just too close. So I called up United and they changed flights to give me more of a layover. No charge, no hassle.

As it turned out, it was a good thing we had that buffer built in. There were a lot of delays on the days we were flying and we ended up having an actual layover of 15 minutes.....

Always check the status and scheduled times of your flights at least once a week with the airline to insure no changes have been made.

Always check if an equipment change is part of the reason particularly if you already have assigned seats. Just because you may have been assigned the same row and seat number as selected on the original flight doesn't mean that that seat/row on the new aircraft is in the same location.

Edited by xxoocruiser

Lately I have booked flights with Air2Sea - especially when flying in day of. But today I am flying from ATL to BMI and booked directly with airline. I thought it is May so chance of weather delay is minimal. What I didn't considers was problems with the plane. So here I am, already over a hour delayed and have no idea when we will take off. Captain is doing excellent keeping us informed so I cannot say anything negative about the airline. Just really do hope I make my ship! As long as we take off in the next hour...I should be good.

United changed our departing flight from 7 am to 6 am. Ugh.

Airlines change schedules and equipment all the time.

United changed our departing flight to an earlier flight too. The also changed my flight home to a 6:30am departure after our recent Oasis cruise:eek:. Needless to say, that flight was not going to work.

United changed our departing flight from 7 am to 6 am. Ugh.

Airlines change schedules and equipment all the time.

That's what happened to us on a Choice Air flight a few years ago. Delta changed equipment and moved our seats around so my wife and I were separated on a transatlantic flight. Choice Air didn't notify us and if I had not been checking Delta's site periodically, I would have missed moving to the last two seats together.

If I book our flights or Hotel, i check regularly to reconfirm and make sure no changes have been made right up to before we depart. Bob I came across that on a return flight, where I was a few seats forward of my husbands and called United, to be moved to the seat next to him. I would have moved him forward but no seats left so went back 4, no problem.

Edited by Desert Cruizers