Brilliance "special" cabins?

I'm considering booking the Brilliance next April. Are there any special or out of the ordinary cabins on this ship I should take a look at for consideration?

Thanks,

Matt

Hump balconies on Deck 8 or 9. They are awesome!!! Our favorite place on Radiance Class ships.

Hump balconies on Deck 8 or 9. They are awesome!!! Our favorite place on Radiance Class ships.

That is good to hear also. We could not get our favorite aft cabin on our upcoming

Serenade cruise in Feb., so I booked 9584 (direct hump) instead. Had that cabin

booked for our last Serenade cruise, but apparently it is so desirable that we got

upgraded to a JS for no charge. Missed that great location, but enjoyed the extra

space on the longer cruise. :)

If you are thinking of booking a hump cabin on the Radiance class and are not a late night person they can be noisy. Music from the Centrum drifts upward. We always book a cabin 6 or 7 doors down from the Centrum.

Or all the way aft, like others have said 9256 is great!!

I'm with you regarding the aft cabins but try to keep it quiet.... we don't want everyone wanting one, do we? My husband and I will be sailing on the Brilliance in 16 days' time and have cabin 8172, a D1 aft cabin with a spacious and totally private balcony that looks out over the wake of the ship. We don't mind the extra walk to get there as the additional exercise helps burn off those naughty calories!

Wow! That's our cabin in June next year!

Must be 1600. Let us know how it goes. Never have found it to be open when we booked GS. Would be nice.

I tried to book it when I booked this cruise over a year ago and someone had it, checked a few months ago and it was open and jumped on it. It is 1600

Must be 1600. Let us know how it goes. Never have found it to be open when we booked GS. Would be nice.

It's very different with a 90 degree turn in it, which makes it

a bit darker than normal. Some love it, some don't.

Still like 1100 better. ;)