? Diamond plus on oasis

I have not sailed since my recent status change to D+. I'm leaving next Saturday :-)

I thought I read or heard somewhere that D+ get BOGO the first night at Chops. I have searched high and low and cannot find anything anywhere.

I also called in the C & A number and still no info.

Maybe this is something that got changed. Anyone know? TIA

I have not sailed since my recent status change to D+. I'm leaving next Saturday :-)

I thought I read or heard somewhere that D+ get BOGO the first night at Chops. I have searched high and low and cannot find anything anywhere.

I also called in the C & A number and still no info.

Maybe this is something that got changed. Anyone know? TIA

Yes, day one and day two. But those nights only.

So I guess it's changed with the new suite class then. Thanks

We are D+ and sailed in a CL this month on the Oasis. We checked with the person that was controlling the reserved seating in the theater and at the ice show. He stated that while D+ is not mentioned on the printed sign. they are allowed in the reserved seating section. Personally saw D+ being allowed in the reserved area. Which is as it should be.

It's true that all the ships smaller than Quantum class allow D+ to have access to the reserved seating in the theater, however for whatever reason they don't do that on Oasis class.

We were on the Allure Oct. 2nd, and diamond plus did have access to the reserved seating in every venue.

• 2 months later...
So does D+ get anything different than D on a Oasis Ship?

We sailed Oasis in December and had access to the reserved seating in the theater and the ice show. We still needed tickets. We used the seating at the ice show but not the theater. We did not see the diving show this time so I am not sure about seating for that venue.

As with all other ships, as D+, we do get the extra discounts loaded on our sea pass card and get the loyalty gifts and benefits for our point level and length of cruise (ship tours, meal with officer, three pre selected gift, welcome beverages etc. )

The only difference major difference we found was having access only to a diamond lounge rather than a diamond lounge and/or a concierge lounge. We are not lounge dwellers so that makes no difference to us. Of course we did not have access to a suite lounge...because we were not in a suite!

Rather than D/D+ differences, on this past sailing we did feel a sense of suite and non suite differences. From the time we walked in to the terminal, to the time we walked off the ship. Given the prices of suites these days, I think the extra benefits/attention may be warranted. Of course, I can simply book a suite if I decide the benefits are important to me. Just an example, when we entered the terminal, there was a security check point for suites ( and pinnacle) and then everyone else, ( new passengers up to D+) went to general security lines. The lines moved fast and I can't imagine that the priority line was significantly faster - but it is provided.

Had a good cruise and am happy to receive the benefits RCCL promises. I suspect they will continue to change.

M

Edited by cruisegirl1