What Drink is a "Not to be Missed"?

VaTech8912

If you need a good hangover drink, Moscow Mule! I believe it's vodka, ginger beer, and lime.. perfect drink if your hungover but want to get the party started again :D

Edited by bbryan5

Any recs for ones that are less milk-shakey? I'm not a very good/experienced drinker, and if I have the one-two punch of booze and all that sugar I'll feel like crap.

I had something called a Kir Royale at LB that was awesome (and sweet, don't get me wrong), but it was light and refreshing, not dessert in a glass. Can anyone recommend something similar to that?

(Legitimately asking--on board right now and I don't drink much so I don't know much about cocktails, but I have some supplements that are supposed to help with hangovers, so I'm going to try a drink now and then on this trip.)

I will be following this thread...non drinker..(well 4 times a year...Xmas, New Years, birthday and anniversary) who has the beverage package and wants to try new things. I like fruity, sweet and frozen, and dislike any strong alcohol tastes.

I love amaretto sours, and strawberry daiquiris, but want to try something different.

[ATTACH]387252[/ATTACH]

Toma. Vodka, lemon juice, champagne

Oh my goodness! This may just be my favorite drink that i have never tasted!! All 3 of my favorite juices[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks for starting this thread ! For the first time ever i will have the drink package so would like to know which ones would be included. Also, does anyone know if you can pay difference for higher priced drinks or do u pay full price?

Thanks for starting this thread ! For the first time ever i will have the drink package so would like to know which ones would be included. Also, does anyone know if you can pay difference for higher priced drinks or do u pay full price?

You just pay the difference. Most drinks are included unless they are top shelf.

Just off the Epic and I can back up all that's been said about the Bushwacker, Chocolate Martini and BBC. Along the same lines I enjoyed Rum Cake, Pina Colada and the occassional B52.

Less creamy options included Rebellious Fish, Painkiller, Singapore Sling, Long Island Ice Tea and a fair few Margaritas.

Didn't really like the Espresso Martini but it looked very pretty.

Don't usually drink but drank quite a lot over the last week. Cocktails just seem to go down real easy.