Bon Voyage Sun Princess - 75 day Pacific Circle 2016 Cruise!!

Ok..... I felt it was a bit smokey here this morning and it has cleared... But smells smokey. Captain swung the ship around and she is facing out to sea...... We are sitting back enjoy a beer and cider.... Hear it is a little cold down there

Jo.. It is that cold down here they have suspended work on the units at Rouse Hill until next summer :D:D

Yes, I signed up to their blogs as well, as usual some top reporting by Garry and Joanne.

How do you subscribe to their blog? When I click on subscribe, their website just comes up, but I can't see where/how to subscribe.

How do you subscribe to their blog? When I click on subscribe, their website just comes up, but I can't see where/how to subscribe.

Once the website comes up you can click on the appropriate link and read from there. The subscribe function is really only so you get the updates.

Love the idea of BYO camping chairs. I wonder who thought of that beaut idea?

Looks like they are all going to have heaps of fun. So many sea days don't seem to be a problem at all.

Indeed, like the byo camping stools and the mega ice bucket to keep the lemonades cool.

They must have purloined the bucket from the ship, but then it could have come with the stools, camping stools that is.

The pic on the blog - drinks on deck 11 aft, reminds me of a caravan park at cocktail hour, gather round with an adult beverage and tell war stories.

Yes, 'adult beverage' talking the talk for my trip to USA in November, LOL.

Edited by NSWP

Indeed, like the byo camping stools and the mega ice bucket to keep the lemonades cool.

They must have purloined the bucket from the ship, but then it could have come with the stools, camping stools that is.

The pic on the blog - drinks on deck 11 aft, reminds me of a caravan park at cocktail hour, gather round with an adult beverage and tell war stories.

Lol, we tend to do that in a lounge or at the sunset bar (any AFT bar on the top deck) rather than on deck with stools.

Our preference as well Mic :)

I must admit that there are plenty of items I think to bring on a cruise and some that I think will not be needed on a cruise but would be handy for the land portion or such and Camping stools and esky have never made either list.

Yes, it reminded me of cocktail hour at caravan parks also. I remember reading about an American, with a luxury 5th wheeler at home, who rented a basic motor home in Australia. He commented on how much he enjoyed the evening gatherings in caravan parks, where he met lots of fellow travellers. He said at home he usually stayed inside his own vehicle.

Well thanks to a super typhoon building we are leaving HK tonight at 8 pm and maybe heading straight to Tianjin. Grrrr

That is a shame, but then you don't want to be in a super typhoon either, been there (on the fringe of one anyway) and it is not fun.