Toast at Breakfast

Well call me weird or not,i like my toast cold.Toasted the night before,lightly buttered and put in the fridge.

Alah in the morning its like cold rubber,(love it)

Well if you insist...

You're weird.

Happy now.

Jeez, Gut. Hasn't anyone ever told you that breakfast is the most important meal of the day?

"Breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince but dine like a pauper"

Unfotunately on cruises it becomes: breakfast like a king, lunch like a king, dine like a king! :eek: :D

So that's why I look like HenryVIII after a cruise.

Well call me weird or not,i like my toast cold.Toasted the night before,lightly buttered and put in the fridge.

Alah in the morning its like cold rubber,(love it)

Yay i am not the old weird person when it comes to cold toast..... I toast my toast at least 15 mins before eating.......yum..... :D:D.

I hate it hot or even warmish... and most of all I hate it when the marg melts into it.....:mad: ..... don't eat butter ... my mums fault ...as a kid at school our daily cheese sandwich had the butter ten times thicker than the cheese.... dry retch here :eek::eek: i survived on the crusts.....:cool:

Yay i am not the old weird person when it comes to cold toast..... I toast my toast at least 15 mins before eating.......yum..... :D:D.

I hate it hot or even warmish... and most of all I hate it when the marg melts into it.....:mad: ..... don't eat butter ... my mums fault ...as a kid at school our daily cheese sandwich had the butter ten times thicker than the cheese.... dry retch here :eek::eek: i survived on the crusts.....:cool:

Looks skywards and thanks who-ever,i am not the only one that hates warm,soft and soggy toast.Actually i think it is very english for ones toast to be coolish.Which runs in line with my royal lineage

You forgot, morning tea like a king

High tea like a king

Bedtime snack like a king

Midnight nibbles like a king

At home if it's a choice between another half hour in bed or breakfast the half hour snuggling with Mrs Gut comes up trumps.

Now then Gut we are talking about toast, not snuggling in bed with

Mrs. Gut, keep it clean heh heh.:D

Now then Gut we are talking about toast, not snuggling in bed with

Mrs. Gut, keep it clean heh heh.:D

As ive said butter wouldnt melt in his mouth,such a love.

Now seriously Mrs 1 might come on here soon,so as far as you lot are concerned,i am a gem,ok.A goddess of good information and as passive as a princess.;):eek:

As ive said butter wouldnt melt in his mouth,such a love.

Now seriously Mrs 1 might come on here soon,so as far as you lot are concerned,i am a gem,ok.A goddess of good information and as passive as a princess.;):eek:

But how will we know if it's Mrs1 or Mrs2??:confused::confused:

Oh believe you will know.Shes 5'1,53 kgs,long blonde hair,green eyes,and a killer smile.;)

Hang on thats me.

Ok shes %$^%$#@@%;)

Well the first thing she will ask is what have i been up to.Sweet Jesus.

Opps and dresses immaculately,unless shes at the oasis bar with a black singlet and bundy in hand,oh and a black akubra.

Edited by mrs and mrs
additional info

Oh believe you will know.Shes 5'1,53 kgs,long blonde hair,green eyes,and a killer smile.;)

Hang on thats me.

Ok shes %$^%$#@@%;)

Opps and dresses immaculately,unless shes at the oasis bar with a black singlet and bundy in hand,oh and a black akubra.

5 foot and 153 kegs, sounds like Mrs Gut:eek:, but I meant online.

Hang on thats me.

Ok shes %$^%$#@@%;)

Shakes head 5,1 comma 53kgs

Wonders about Mrs Guts sanity at times.

Can only hope and pray to buddha.

Need an antex and will light some josh sticks.

Edited by mrs and mrs

Shakes head 5,1 comma 53kgs

Wonders about Mrs Guts sanity at times.

Can only hope and pray to buddha.

Need an antex and will light some josh sticks.

Mrs Gut has no sanity, after all silly woman married me.

To much info,haha,have you read some roll calls,cabin number,name,address,time of travel,whether using a debit card or other,how much money you are carrying.E-mail addys etc,etc Seriously.First names,surnames,adresses.Umm hello.:):)

Which is a timely call to each and everyone,Dont post useful information to the wrong people.:)Everybodies posts on here are retrevable,go back 4000 posts and you can pick up some useful tidbit,for of course the wrong people.Just saying,and just a timely warning and reminder.:):)

To much info,haha,have you read some roll calls,cabin number,name,address,time of travel,whether using a debit card or other,how much money you are carrying.E-mail addys etc,etc Seriously.First names,surnames,adresses.Umm hello.:):)

Which is a timely call to each and everyone,Dont post useful information to the wrong people.:)Everybodies posts on here are retrevable,go back 4000 posts and you can pick up some useful tidbit,for of course the wrong people.Just saying,and just a timely warning and reminder.:):)

I agree with you, very people have my email including banks etc and you

might laugh at my user name but nobody would have a clue how old I am,

when you live in a smaller community you learn to watch your ps&qs.:D

I agree with you, very people have my email including banks etc and you

might laugh at my user name but nobody would have a clue how old I am,

when you live in a smaller community you learn to watch your ps&qs.:D

Im hearing you.:):)

Crazy thread topic i know, but we need a little light relief hey.How does everyone like their toast,bagel,croissant, at breakfast,hot,cold to the side or ,underneath with everything on top.Buttered :eek:un buttered,etc,etcHave fun.:)

My toast should be Dark but not burnt. It can then have Cheese on it or Peanut butter and honey or a fried egg.:D

If anybody knows the secret to getting hot toast on board, please let me know!

I am a coeliac and the staff in MDR and Buffet on Princess and P&O UK have no problems making me a couple of slices of GF toast. Not hot but warm. On the Princess and P&O UK ships at the buffet, you often find they have a special toaster for GF bread, so no wheat contaminates the GF product.

One would be hard pressed getting hot toast on any ship I would expect.

Edited by NSWP

I seldom eat breakfast at home.

So on a cruise tend to indulge.

The biggest problem is getting it all times so that the toast and whatever I'm having with/on it are both hot.

I could not start the day without a FULL ENGLISH..Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Baked Beans, Tomato, Hash Brown, Corned Beef Hash, Mushrooms, (Black Pudding,? no, no.) With a couple of slices of gluten free toast. Washed down with ye olde Tomato Juice and a couple of coffees. Health food of a nation, Mr Gut, get into it old son ! LOL.

Nowdays its so full of wheat and saw-dust,it just crumbles,so for it to get like a hockey-puck one can only imagine,what glutinous product is holding it together.

In fact i haven't seen it at the supermarket for about 2 yrs now.I think you can only get it from specialty butchers