what was the best excursion you ever took through Carnival?

ontheweb

I don't know if they still offer it but the dolphin encounter on Roatan at Anthony's Key was great. It's part of the Roatan Institute for Marine Science and was educational and really, really fun being with the dolphins.

Tortola - snorkel trip at Norman Island. Holy Cow, like swimming through the Discovery Channel. Absolutely inspiring.
Loved that tour as well! And while we often book independent tours, I was glad we booked this one through Carnival. On the way back from Norman Island a line fouled one of the catamaran's propellers and we made it to port right at "back aboard" time. My guide is (a) is the tour something only available through the cruise line? and (b) how much time do we have in port? In the case of Tortola, we were in port 7-2. I wasn't going to chance that one with a non-Carnival tour.

Screamin' Eagle Jet Boat in St Thomas. It is like the Circle Line Beast/Shark jet boat ride here in NYC but like 10 times better. The jet boat in st thomas is soo much faster and can do crazy maneuvers that circle line does not do

River and Ruins (or something like that) in Belize - went down the river and had a great guide that pointed out the animals and different plants, trees, etc. stopped for lunch then went to Xunantunich which was amazing. This might actually be the ONLY Carnival excursion we've done but it was definitely one of the best we've been on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

for me it is a toss up. one was the stingray city tour I did with some friends while on the Valor in 2007, it included a trip to hell and the turtle farm, but the swimming with the stingrays was a one of a lifetime for me, who is a water wimp:D loved it though, and so glad i did it then, as it is not somthing that I am likely to repeat now.

the other one was an all inclusive beach break in Cozumel, to Playa Mia. did that on my Liberty cruise with my Mom in 2009, and for 69.00 dollars, included transportation, beach chairs, umbrella, drinks (very good ones), and decent food. it was also the last time that my Mom and I were able to cruise together, since, as of that time my Dad is not to be left on his own anymore.

Also, on that tour, I was nursing a fractured rib, and I floated on my back in the water there for hours, and it was like a great massage. Pain was gone that evening...or it could have been the great drinks:D however the rib pain did seem to lessen after that day.:)

panama coast to coast by bus....most wonderful ever; totally cultural and historical...just enough canal at gatun lock; old city and archeological excavation of skeletons with total respect; lunch in new city...I want to do this again some day;...also totally enjoyed altun ha/rio Wallace in beliza...ruins you could climb and manatee...wow